All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distanceroom was cleanhistoric districtview of the bayacross the streetwatch the boatsbridge of lionsold townyogurtbreakfast includedan older hotelhot breakfastgeorge streetking roomwalked everywhereparking lot
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The hotel was quaint and clean and in a great location. The breakfast was nice with a mix of hot and cold options. My only "complaint" is that I was expecting a larger room and bath. I paid for a King room with a sitting area...that turned out to be one chair in the corner. The pictures online made me believe the room would be larger. It was, however, comfortable, so we did not mention anything about it. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

clean, quiet, nice furnishings and bed you can park and walk to everything great restaurants nearby. trolley can drop you off great breakfast easy check in and out park by your room hair dryer fridge and microwave Bayfront view

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and nice- it was quite small but a couples getaway small was ok. Front desk was very nice and the cleaning ladies we so very sweet and hilarious!! Close to everything and a beautiful view from our front balcony!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We were in St. Augustine for a family wedding. The Bayfront Inn proved to be the best spot. The location is ideal. Beautiful water views and close to the historic district. We only used our car once. Everything was so close. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast every morning was wonderful. From the biscuits to the grits and the to die for stuffed crepes. The staff was always asking if we needed more coffee or juice. This experience made for an enjoyable weekend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The location is ideal. The rooms were very clean & comfortable. A wonderful staff & a home cooked hot breakfast each morning. A very relaxing stay with a beautiful view of Matanzas Bay. I would highly recommend as well as plan to stay here again myself.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple