“One of the BEST!”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to your St. Augustine getaway!
Soak up beautiful sunsets from the beach, which is walking distance from the condo. This condo is part of the Seaside at Anastasia gated community.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to your St. Augustine getaway!
This condo is part of the Seaside at Anastasia gated community.
Prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy a delicious meal at the dining table.
Watch your favorite show on the flat screen cable TV.
French doors that lead out to the private balcony provide lots of natural light in the living room.
The master suite has a king-sized bed.
Access the private balcony directly from the master bedroom.
Enjoy the master en-suite bathroom that offers dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a tub.
Rest up in this cozy queen-sized bed.
Rinse off in the shower or tub before getting in bed.
The third bedroom also houses a plush queen bed.
Pack lightly and refresh your travel clothes in the in-unit laundry machines.
Enjoy access to the community amenities, like the fitness center.
Take a refreshing swim in the heated community pool.
This St. Augustine home won't disappoint!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kristines...
La Salle, IL
“One of the BEST!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This might be one of the best, if not the best places I've stayed.

3 bedrooms, lots of space, lots of closet space, functional kitchen, washer/dryer, balcony, lots of room (we traveled with 5!) and we didn't step on each other at all.

The view is great, you can hear the ocean from the balcony or window if you have your window open. I had a few things delivered and the condo owner came down to help me when I was having difficulties - she definitely went above and beyond. Neighbors were quiet and a little older - not a lot of family, I would say this is more for the older set or people who just want to relax. No problems with WiFi, but you do not get any reception with phone (ATT) in the front of the house, but I didn't even care.

Pool is great, workout center, gathering room - this is really one of those places that have it all. Literally a walk to a couple good eating spots and bars, across the street from the ocean, I'm over the moon for this property and will be back often.

About 10 minutes into town (we ubered a lot), CVS, post office, YMCA, grocery... I really liked it here and this was my first visit. I definitely fell in love with St. Augustine and staying here was just icing on the cake - GREAT PROPERTY, you will not go wrong with this one, I promise you!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing