“What a surprise”

Got a photo?
Add it.
T. Gregory Imports
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We were walking a couple of blocks from the Best Western Historical Inn and saw this place. From the outside it does not do justice to the quality of what is on the inside. We got sea shells to take home. If we had room we could have crammed all kinds of quality goods in our bags. The only down side is that they do not ship. It began raining while we were in the store and they offered us an umbrella to get back to the hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I am new to the St Augustine area and spotted T. Gregory Imports purely by accident. They have very different and interesting pieces. I have purchased a teak sculpture and a wonderful teak piece for under our tv. Todd graciously held pieces for us until our home was ready.
I turned my sister on to the place and she has bought several pieces including a stunning floral arrangement. This is a place you shouldn’t pass by.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My adult daughters and I have long been T. Gregory Imports customers starting in the Jax Beach location and now here in Saint Augustine. I can look around our homes and spot many items purchased from this upscale store: furniture, stunning starfish wreaths, picture frames, bathroom accessories, pillows, artwork and tropical floral arrangements. My husband and I recently purchased a bar counter height stool with a beautiful banana leaf design back. The very next day I put my foot on the foot rest to assist sitting in the tall bar chair the foot rest shattered, the chair spun across the room and I was sent backwards onto our ceramic tile floor. Multiple cuts, bruises and a terrifying huge knot to the back of my head were sustained in the fall.
We immediately returned the stool to Todd (the owner) for a refund of the $239.63 sale price. Todd did not offer an apology. Todd merely (quite callously) stated that the stool was obviously flawed and that they had been selling the same stools for years without problem. While I feel certain that he feared a legal action (truly justified) we just are not the suing kind of folks. We understand that mistakes happen and sometimes products are not perfect. However, Todd has permanently lost the business of our entire family because he was simply too arrogant to apologize.