“Excellent place to stay”

Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #26 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The hotel is 3 years old and exceptionally clean The staff is helpful and very professional The rooms and the common areas are perfectly clean Bathrooms seems brand new The mattress is better than the one I have at home.The AC is so quiet that you can barely hear it.They have a nice bistro where you can have little something to eat.Close to the outlet mall but just 5-6 miles away from the old town,but well worth the drive .I would not stay anywhere else in St Augustine.Can't find better deal for the money

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Courtyard is a good, reliable brand, and this property is even better than most others.

It includes a bistro and poolside lounge area that are a pleasant end to a long day's journey. It offers a convenient location (both to I-95 and to the major attractions in St. Augustine), excellent service, large well-appointed rooms, and high-quality WiFi access included.

We were very satisfied with our one-night stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 20 June 2012
Thank you for your review! Our staff takes great pride in our brand and we strive to provide the best customer service to our guests. If there are ever any suggestions you have please let us know! Thank you for your loyalty with Marriott, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We wanted to stay a little ways away from the historic scene but still wanted to be able to get there within a few minutes. We spent two nights at this hotel and it was great. I loved that it was so close to the interstate and also the outlet malls.
This hotel looks brand new. The room is a good size room with microwave and small refrigerator.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel as your place to relax while in St. Augustine. I am pleased to see everything was enjoyed and we hope to see you again if your travels ever bring you back to the area!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We booked this hotal through Priceline and got a very good deal! We had adjoining rooms with my in-laws which was perfect because my father-in-law is handicapped and the two rooms together were great. The rooms are spacious and clean and the decor is up to date. High ceilings and ample space to get around score a 5 in my book! We would definitely stay here again aws it is far enough away from the coprwds but close to everything you need!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay! I'm glad our staff provided you with the level of service you should expect from any Marriott property. If you ever have any suggestions on how we may better serve you in the future, please let us know! We hope to see you again!

Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We were going to the TPC at Sawgrass for the golf and chose this as the Sawgrass Marriot was full. It turned out to be a great choice as its just 16 miles to the course and approaching from the south was easier to get into the venue. we had the Golf package in a King room which included Day Ground tickets provided by the hotel. In future i suggest they provide parking tickets as well as this would have save a lot of time for us having to go up to get them! The Hotel itself is quite modern and the breakfast provided in the breakfast bistro excellent. The room was comfortable and plenty of (free) parking. After returning after a full day at the golf its a short drive to St Augustine itself and plenty of restaurants although we did have an excellent burger in the bistro at the hotel one evening. All in all a good choice and i wouldnt hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Its not noisy as its not ON the 195 so i imagine any would be fine. We were over the entrance and ap...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for also for the suggestion. We will look into this next year for the golf packages. We hope to see you again next year if you return for the TPC!

Ellenwood, Georgia
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I spent two night at this hotel. I loved the location being right off the interstate and near the outlets...the best! Upon entering the lobby, I felt I had totally left the small, old-fashioned town of St. Aug and had been transported to a chic, swanky hotel in a major city. Everything was new and modern. Check-in was easy as pie. Although they didn't know we needed two queen beds until arrival, there was a room ready and available. The room and bathroom were clean and spacious enough. I loved the frige and microwave area. I neven liked the iron and shower:)

Room Tip: Check-in as early as possible and ask for a room not so close to the elevators.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your review! I'm glad to see everything was enjoyed! We hope to see you again if you return to the area!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

I spent one night at this hotel. I was greeted upon arrival and promptly assisted. The lobby is nicely decorated and appears above price level of the hotel. The room had a king sized bed and well designed layout, just spacious enough. The room was very fresh and sunny, with a view of a wooded area. My stay was a relaxing experience and improved the quality of my visit to St. Augustine.

• Stayed June 2012
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 7 June 2012
I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay! If there is ever anything we can do to further assist you please let us know! We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the area!