“Great palce to stay off I-95 and close to historic district in St. Augustine”

Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #20 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersSilver level
SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND
“Great palce to stay off I-95 and close to historic district in St. Augustine”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

It was a short visit but well worth the stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The place was extremely clean and the amenities were more than adequate.The room lay out was nicely appointed. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Saint Augustine.

Room Tip: It's very convenient to I-95 and 10 minutes away from the historic district of the oldest city i...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank STEELEHARDY
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay! It's great to see you enjoyed everything and if there ever any suggestions on how we may better serve you in the future, feel free to let us know!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Treasure coast of Florida
Reviewed 1 March 2013

what a neat surprise to discover this particular Marriott. we have stayed at a lot of them, and they all seem about the same. Not this one! lovely large rooms with high ceilings, excellent bedding, terrific staff, and a nice little eatery right there inside the motel.

Room Tip: we were on the top (3rd) floor and it was lovely
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank burlbeach
Thank you for your review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again if you return to the area!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Modern, fresh and clean. This hotel is a good bang for your buck. Close to outlets and close enough to town by car. Though if you want to be in the thick of things, this is not ideal. But be warned that a comparable place in the heart of Saint Augustine will cost you at least double the price.

Loved the breakfast cafe and Starbucks option. Quick checkin and check out.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WorldTravelover
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Thank you for leaving a review about your experience! While we are a little ways outside of St. Augustine, I hope our service makes up for that. If there is ever any suggestions you may have we would to hear it. Thank you again, and we hope to have you return!

Orlando
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

We got two rooms for two nights. One through priceline since its the only top hotel in area so we knew which hotel we would get for our $79 bid.

We then called and added a room since we decided we wanted a second room adjoining.

Jackie was excellent on phone and actually recognized us when we walked in since she remembered us talking about our three kids.

The 3 day stay was great, new rooms & comfortable beds and good location for our trip. Service was perfect all the stay with happy & friendly staff.

I will stay again when back in area.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for leaving a review about your stay! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share this review with my staff. We work hard each day to provide the best service, and improve even more each and every day. We hope to see you again if you are in the St. Augustine area!

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I stayed here at the end of the year I was heading down from up north going back home and stayed one night at the courtyard as a stop over a sleep hotel and take in some sights in st Augustine what a surprise the hotel was very clean very well maintained the room was comfortable and large lobby was very inviting my kids loved the place as I walked through the historic district of st Augustine the courtyard was better than all the hotels I saw.the courtyard is only a short drive to everything I'm so glad I stayed there will totally do it again

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Acrespo79
Thank you for your review! I am glad you decided to stay with us, and that you were happy with your decision! We strive each and every day to provide the best customer service, so if there is anything you can suggest on how we may better serve you next time we'd love to know!

Sarasota
Reviewed 29 December 2012

The only request I would like to make is that they run a shuttle on hourly or even every 2 hours between the hotel and the historic district. That would make it a 5* experience. Other than that I would not have any problems staying there again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andy5914
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate the feedback and the suggestion about the shuttle and I will pass this along. We hope to see you again some time!

louisville
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Overall a good hotel, we would stay here again. The location is not really the best location, its about 10 mins from the old city. But it is really close to the outlet malls. The cafe downstairs is slow in service when they are busy but the staff at the front desk was very nice. We got a good deal through priceline so we are very happy with our stay here. the hotel is new so everything was super clean. They also build fire outside by the pool so check that out too.

Room Tip: try booking through priceline , we got 50% discount.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 28 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm sorry that the speed of service was slower than anticipated, but I assure you, we will work on this issue. Thank you choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine, and we look forward to having you return in the future!

Thanks,