When traveling - we prefer Courtyards. The people always seem top notch, outgoing and friendly. This Courtyard is no exception. Awesome people - especially at the Bistro. Clean rooms, good service. Great food both morning and evening. Its across from Outlet malls - and a few miles from downtown - so a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Augustine I-95 Florida