We stayed here for six nights recently during a visit to the St Augustine area. The property was nice; updated lobby with a sitting area for meals at the Bistro, outdoor pool and hot tub, plenty of parking. The staff was friendly; some more than others. We are gold members and after a little effort, succeeded in a suite upgrade which made our stay a lot nicer. The rooms were large, with a balcony overlooking a wooded area. We listened to the "peeper" tree frogs at night through the open window. There was some noise from the room above, but tolerable. The room was clean, the bed was firm and comfortable, and the pillows were the usual squishy ones...maybe you like those? I'm not a fan. The bathroom was fine, large shower/tub. And the suite had a little "wet bar" area with a sink, microwave and small fridge.
Honestly, nothing too unusual here and I think that's the point of this property. As expected, good for what we wanted. Do note that you need a car if you are staying here; downtown "old" St Augustine is about 6 miles away. But, if you are doing other things too, like we did, the convenience to the highway is great. We hopped on and went down to the Daytona area to see manatees at Blue Springs and also another day to Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge for excellent bird-watching. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Augustine I-95 Florida