We arrived after almost a 4 hour drive and were greeted by Jackie at the front desk. We went for 2 nights and used points for 1 of them. We had to make separate reservations as it is not easy on Marriotts website to do so. Jackie took care of it with no problem. She kept us in the same room both nights and although our room was not ready, (it was a bit early for check in) she offered us another room. She did see we requested foam pillows and said that they were already in the 1st room that was being serviced. She called housekeeping and in a few minutes our room was ready. While waiting we used the computers in the lounge area to find a nice place for dinner using Trip Advisor of course. Parking is free here.
The elevator is a bit slow as they only have one but no other complaints. The room was clean and had wired or wireless internet FOR FREE!. It is VERY easy to get to from 95 . Easy off/on. There are 2 outlet malls just off of the exit. This hotel is abut 1/2 mile from the exit.
Breakfast staff were great as well as the food. We only had the bagels, muffin, coffee cake, granola and fresh fruit over 2 days. Coffee is Starbucks, I do not like Starbucks, but if you do have a tall and enjoy with the small tv's in the booths. It was only a few minute drive downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Augustine I-95 Florida