“Pleasant Trip”

Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #27 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The location is directly across from the outlet mall, so it was only accepting people with advanced reservations. It was clean, quiet and very convenient to St Augustine. It was easily accessed from I 95.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OneofaKind2014
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay! I am happy to see you enjoyed everything! If there are any suggestions on how we may better serve you or our future guests, please feel free to contact me any time!

Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Check in took a bit long, lady wasn't particularly nice but it was late I guess. We went to the bistro to share a sandwich and the man and woman working there were extremely nice and accomodating. Was nice to sit and watch a movie while we ate our food. Room was clean and well appointed. Even though we were so tired from driving I wanted to try out the pool. That was the best decision, the hot tub and pool were perfect tempurates for the 50-60 degree weather. The pool was even heated up to enjoy :)

Check out was easy and the agent was pleasant.
Free parking was nice and convenient.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay, but also sad that you had an issue during check in. I will speak with the front desk associates regarding your review to make sure that we are always upholding our customer service to the highest Marriott standards for each an every guest. Thank you for the feedback, as we use this information to grow and improve each and every day.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

It is not always easy for us to find a hotel with roll in shower, etc. the room was spacious and easy for my husband to get around in his chair. He could have used the pool chair to get in the pool. Beds comfortable. Only thing difficult was the entrance of the bathroom was difficult for him to get through. The entrance was difficult to get in and out without assistance.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding the accessible room. I will get with my Chief Engineer to see what options we can come up with to make the bathroom easier to get in and out of. It's feedback like yours that helps us improve each and every day, and it's always greatly appreciated.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

An up to date facility, away from the tourist craziness of downtown, but close enough to visit. Very friendly staff, quiet, and pleasant surroundings. Not right on the Interstate, which is nice...no road noise. Lobby cafe. Visited on a tourist weekend and paid a high rate, but compatible with the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RYGDWW
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your stay! It's great to see you enjoyed our hotel while visiting the beautiful city of St. Augustine! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again should you return to the area!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We arrived after almost a 4 hour drive and were greeted by Jackie at the front desk. We went for 2 nights and used points for 1 of them. We had to make separate reservations as it is not easy on Marriotts website to do so. Jackie took care of it with no problem. She kept us in the same room both nights and although our room was not ready, (it was a bit early for check in) she offered us another room. She did see we requested foam pillows and said that they were already in the 1st room that was being serviced. She called housekeeping and in a few minutes our room was ready. While waiting we used the computers in the lounge area to find a nice place for dinner using Trip Advisor of course. Parking is free here.
The elevator is a bit slow as they only have one but no other complaints. The room was clean and had wired or wireless internet FOR FREE!. It is VERY easy to get to from 95 . Easy off/on. There are 2 outlet malls just off of the exit. This hotel is abut 1/2 mile from the exit.
Breakfast staff were great as well as the food. We only had the bagels, muffin, coffee cake, granola and fresh fruit over 2 days. Coffee is Starbucks, I do not like Starbucks, but if you do have a tall and enjoy with the small tv's in the booths. It was only a few minute drive downtown.

Room Tip: We stayed and the end of the hall in 303. Nice and far from the elevator and ice maker. King bed wi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It am very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, and that Jacqui made sure your needs were taken care of. I will be sure to share your kind words with her. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine, and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I'm a Sales & Marketing Mgr and I must say the front desk staff here is something to look up to. Jaqui & Chris the night auditor are amazing. Both associates need to be praised for their wonderful customer service skills & going above and beyond what's expected of the front desk. I'll definitely be back and I hope to see these two again.

• Stayed: February 2014
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your kinds words with Jacqui, and Chris!

We look forward to having you stay with us again when you return to our beautiful city!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed here for six nights recently during a visit to the St Augustine area. The property was nice; updated lobby with a sitting area for meals at the Bistro, outdoor pool and hot tub, plenty of parking. The staff was friendly; some more than others. We are gold members and after a little effort, succeeded in a suite upgrade which made our stay a lot nicer. The rooms were large, with a balcony overlooking a wooded area. We listened to the "peeper" tree frogs at night through the open window. There was some noise from the room above, but tolerable. The room was clean, the bed was firm and comfortable, and the pillows were the usual squishy ones...maybe you like those? I'm not a fan. The bathroom was fine, large shower/tub. And the suite had a little "wet bar" area with a sink, microwave and small fridge.
Honestly, nothing too unusual here and I think that's the point of this property. As expected, good for what we wanted. Do note that you need a car if you are staying here; downtown "old" St Augustine is about 6 miles away. But, if you are doing other things too, like we did, the convenience to the highway is great. We hopped on and went down to the Daytona area to see manatees at Blue Springs and also another day to Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge for excellent bird-watching. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnnieLovesFrance
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. However, I do see there are areas we can work on for the future. It's feedback like yours that makes it possible for us to work on areas that need improving, and it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to having you stay with us once again should you return to the area!