“Great Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Continued the tradition of very good Courtyard Stays. This particular property was very nice, but the front desk help may be most friendly. They were particularly helpful in making recommendations.

The location was extremely convenient to downtown St. Augustine, while being far enough away from the traffic.

Great place. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your stay! We're always very happy to see our guests enjoy their stay! If there is ever anything we can do to further assist you, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Clearwater, Florida, United States
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stopped here for a night, I was quite pleased with the room. It was immaculate and very quiet. We did not eat at the bistro but it was nice to know it was available. The pool was heated so the kids got to go swimming which made them very happy. The outlet mall is just up the road and the old city is about a 10 drive. It is a great location if you are not wanting to be right in downtown, easy access to I-95. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to St. Augustine.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Teresa H
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are always happy to see our guests feeling well rested and satisfied after their stay. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to St. Augustine!

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had a fabulous stay here. The rooms were wonderful, the parking great, the food was delicious, and the stay was warm and welcoming. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again at all, in fact, I would be disappointed if there wasn't a vacancy.

Room Tip: The Caesar Salad was fantastic. Also a dessert of apples, cranberries, and ice cream that we had to...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I am so glad to see we delivered on the Marriott experience you should expect and deserve while traveling. As a friendly tip, be sure to book rooms as far in advance as possible between mid February, and the end of April as we book up pretty quickly.

If there is ever anything I may be able to do to further assist you, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel is very convenient to I-95. It is in a secure area far enough away from the highway to be quiet. The people were nice and helpful. Check-in and check-out was easy. It is about ten minutes from downtown St. Augustine. It's an easy drive to the sites there. There are many restaurants in the area from fast food to a nice Italian Restaurant, Cucina Giovanni.

Room Tip: No bad rooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! It's always great to see our guests enjoy their stay, and share it with other travelers! We look forward to seeing you again should you return to our beautiful city.

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The location is directly across from the outlet mall, so it was only accepting people with advanced reservations. It was clean, quiet and very convenient to St Augustine. It was easily accessed from I 95.

1 Thank OneofaKind2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay! I am happy to see you enjoyed everything! If there are any suggestions on how we may better serve you or our future guests, please feel free to contact me any time!

Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again in the future!

Ventnor City, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Check in took a bit long, lady wasn't particularly nice but it was late I guess. We went to the bistro to share a sandwich and the man and woman working there were extremely nice and accomodating. Was nice to sit and watch a movie while we ate our food. Room was clean and well appointed. Even though we were so tired from driving I wanted to try out the pool. That was the best decision, the hot tub and pool were perfect tempurates for the 50-60 degree weather. The pool was even heated up to enjoy :)

Check out was easy and the agent was pleasant.
Free parking was nice and convenient.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay, but also sad that you had an issue during check in. I will speak with the front desk associates regarding your review to make sure that we are always upholding our customer service to the highest Marriott standards for each an every guest. Thank you for the feedback, as we use this information to grow and improve each and every day.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 March 2014

It is not always easy for us to find a hotel with roll in shower, etc. the room was spacious and easy for my husband to get around in his chair. He could have used the pool chair to get in the pool. Beds comfortable. Only thing difficult was the entrance of the bathroom was difficult for him to get through. The entrance was difficult to get in and out without assistance.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay. Thank you for your feedback regarding the accessible room. I will get with my Chief Engineer to see what options we can come up with to make the bathroom easier to get in and out of. It's feedback like yours that helps us improve each and every day, and it's always greatly appreciated.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the area!