All reviews fire pit typical courtyard great hotel minute drive easy access downtown area comfortable beds pool and hot tub room was large mini fridge convenient location coffee maker parking lot lobby augustine computers jacksonville
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I am truly a sucker for a well run Courtyard and this one did not disappoint! My Mom and I checked in a bit early after setting up for an art show. The front desk staff was super efficient and friendly. Our first floor room with 2 queen beds was very clean, had high ceilings and was very spacious. We got situated and took a nap before going out and foraging for dinner. I asked the front desk for a restaurant recommendation and got an answer back for a restaurant that we tried and didn't care for last year so we went to Columbia instead.

Our room was close to the side door for easy access but you couldn't hear any hallway noise. Both of us slept well the 2 nights we stayed. and I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed 3 nights and got the prepaid breakfast package. Since I can't eat gluten, the free "continental breakfasts" at other motels are not an option. It was great to have have eggs, bacon & fruit with Starbucks coffee without leaving the motel in the morning. My husband really enjoyed the Breakfast BLT. The hotel is super clean, the room was really nice and the location was great. It's located right next to 95 yet it's a quick trip to St. Augustine. (The Old Town Trolley will send a shuttle to the hotel to pick you up and drop you off if you buy one of their packages.)

1  Thank MissMuffet63
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for your review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay! The Bistro is a great concept for our guests. As you stated, there are many more options compared to a standard continental breakfast at most other hotels, and it's a great alternative for those that have restrictive diets. It's also wonderful for guests staying for multiple nights, as they can try something new and delicious each morning.

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine, and we hope to see you again should you return to the area!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Tub & sink faucet stoppers were pulled shut as a sign they had been cleaned but the tub had lots of hair in it. The glasses for water had clearly been rinsed & wiped out with a towel leaving smears. As you always hear, NEVER use the hotel glasses for drinking without first cleaning, don't assume they have been replaced with fresh clean glasses from the kitchen. Housekeeping from my experience has never carried a cart full of clean drinking glasses. There was no information on check out times or anything else you may need located in the room. The check in staff were not helpful and when coming down stairs twice for something there was no one at the front. The beds were comfortable and for an overnight stay it was over all a nice hotel but I have to have a clean room.

Room Tip: Clean the tub before use, DO NOT USE DRINKING GLASSES without cleaning them first, be aware of restaurant prices before deciding to eat because it's expensive, you will also not find any information on check out times, or other hotel info. in the room so make sure to ask before getting comfy. If you are allergic to feather pillows are can't sleep on them bring your own pillow
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that there were areas of your stay which you did not enjoy. I will speak with my front desk agent regarding your check in process. I will also reseach why they may have been absent from the desk when you came down for information.

Each of our guest rooms has a directory on the work desk that has all the hotel information including the check in/check out times. I will have my Executive Housekeeper verify that one is in the room you stayed in, and I apologize if it was missing.

I assure you, and all of our future guests that all of our glasses are cleaned in our commercial dishwasher in the hotel kitchen. They are all put on a stacked trey and delivered to the kitchen for cleaning. They are then washed, polished, wrapped and placed back in the guest rooms. We do have hard water here, and the glasses can get spotted sometimes, so I will inspect our glasses to make sure they are being properly polished before being made ready for guest use. I completely understand how seeing any smudges can leave a bad impression about the cleanliness of a glass. I am the same way when traveling, and going out to eat at restuarants.

If you would like, please feel free to contact me directly so that I may get more information regarding your stay. I would like to make sure each area that was unsatisfactory to you gets prompt attention.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard St. Augustine, and I hope that if you return to the area that would give us the opportunity to provide you with the Marriott experience you should expect and deserve.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The rooms are very nice with a bed very comfortable. Rooms were big and immaculate. The hotel offers a bistro which was very convenient. Staff was friendly and helpful in every way and fast check in. The drive to downtown was about 14 minutes and shopping outlets about 10 minutes away. Great place with free parking. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for leaving a review about your recent stay with us. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay while visiting our Nation's oldest city! I hope you had fun while in town, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here for two nights and the stay was pleasurable. The lobby has the open modern feel that appears to now be the norm of the MC, which provides a nice feel on arrival.

Staff were helpful and registration was fast. The room was large, clean and well kept.

The hotel has plenty of parking and is located a couple of miles outside St Augustine, the location is great for getting into the town centre and seeing the area.

Another great stay and we would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are always happy to see our guests enjoying their stay. Please always feel free to contact us should you have any other suggestions or comments! Thank you for your business, and we hope to have you return in the future!