We spent several days here last month on a long weekend get away. This hotel is very conveniently located about a mile off of I-95 toward downtown St. Augustine. If you have tickets for one of the trolly tours, they will arrange to have you picked up for free, which saves the 10 minute drive into town.
As far as the hotel is concerned, the staff was attentive, but frankly kind of cold upon arrival. As a Marriott Gold member, I would expect a little better service on check in, but that was a minor point. The hotel seemed clean and the king room was fine. Maids need a bit more training on clean up, as I found several items under the bed skirt, and around and under the coffee table. Other than that, the rest of the room seemed clean. Bathroom was spotless every day we were there. I did leave the cleaning staff a note one day that they had forgotten to replenish the tissues, but they still didn't replace them, so I called the front desk and they were delivered shortly thereafter.
All in all, we would recommend this hotel while staying in the St. Augustine area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Augustine I-95 Florida