“Great location. New” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Miami, Florida
“Great location. New”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I had an excellent stay. I will come back.
Rooms are new and clean. Nice led TVs.
Very close to i95.
Excellent breakfast. I had the egg
Spinach sandwich it was outstanding. Service was also very good.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Albertomiami
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your stay! Our Healthy Start sandwich is one of my favorites, and very good for you!

We hope to see you again should you return to the area!

Assistant GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Vero Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very clean and modern hotel. Great lobby and bar/restaurant. Easy access to I-95 and historic downtown. Staff very friendly and cooperative and efficient. Room was superb and clean, very comfortable. But...the elevator is slow as molasses. Need to turbo charge that thing! Other than that its a return visit in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve L
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We focus hard on improving our service each and every day, and we always appreciate our guests letting us know how we're doing!

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

A lovely hotel! Our overnight was warm & welcoming. Very spacious room...Incredibly comfy linens & pillows. And who would have expected a bar in the lobby? Very quiet rooms with solid construction. Would recommend to anyone! Too bad we couldnt find a really nice restaurant!

I would give this one 2 thumbs up!!! Thank you Marriott....for a lovely experience! They are so few these days.

Room Tip: we faced the front.....and were worried abt noise from the street. But this hotel is built well...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BahamaMama2014
Thank you for your review! I am so happy to see you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again, and thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine!

Conway, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We spent several days here last month on a long weekend get away. This hotel is very conveniently located about a mile off of I-95 toward downtown St. Augustine. If you have tickets for one of the trolly tours, they will arrange to have you picked up for free, which saves the 10 minute drive into town.
As far as the hotel is concerned, the staff was attentive, but frankly kind of cold upon arrival. As a Marriott Gold member, I would expect a little better service on check in, but that was a minor point. The hotel seemed clean and the king room was fine. Maids need a bit more training on clean up, as I found several items under the bed skirt, and around and under the coffee table. Other than that, the rest of the room seemed clean. Bathroom was spotless every day we were there. I did leave the cleaning staff a note one day that they had forgotten to replenish the tissues, but they still didn't replace them, so I called the front desk and they were delivered shortly thereafter.

All in all, we would recommend this hotel while staying in the St. Augustine area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Your feedback is very important as we use this information to improve our services each and every day. I will share your comment with my team so that we can focus on the key areas you mentioned.

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine I-95, and we look forward to seeing you again if you return to the area.

Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Last minute decision...Went to a hotel across that street and wasn't super thrilled so we decided to look elsewhere. Really pleased from the moment we walked in. The room is nice and clean and nicely decorated. We would stay here again if we are in the area. Nice that it's close to downtown and the highway! There is also a Bistro downstairs which is nice, though a little pricey.

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are always happy to that our guests enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you again should you return to the area!

Beaufort, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I am truly a sucker for a well run Courtyard and this one did not disappoint! My Mom and I checked in a bit early after setting up for an art show. The front desk staff was super efficient and friendly. Our first floor room with 2 queen beds was very clean, had high ceilings and was very spacious. We got situated and took a nap before going out and foraging for dinner. I asked the front desk for a restaurant recommendation and got an answer back for a restaurant that we tried and didn't care for last year so we went to Columbia instead.

Our room was close to the side door for easy access but you couldn't hear any hallway noise. Both of us slept well the 2 nights we stayed. and I'll stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for your business!

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed 3 nights and got the prepaid breakfast package. Since I can't eat gluten, the free "continental breakfasts" at other motels are not an option. It was great to have have eggs, bacon & fruit with Starbucks coffee without leaving the motel in the morning. My husband really enjoyed the Breakfast BLT. The hotel is super clean, the room was really nice and the location was great. It's located right next to 95 yet it's a quick trip to St. Augustine. (The Old Town Trolley will send a shuttle to the hotel to pick you up and drop you off if you buy one of their packages.)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MissMuffet63
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for your review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay! The Bistro is a great concept for our guests. As you stated, there are many more options compared to a standard continental breakfast at most other hotels, and it's a great alternative for those that have restrictive diets. It's also wonderful for guests staying for multiple nights, as they can try something new and delicious each morning.

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine, and we hope to see you again should you return to the area!