Castillo Real An Ascend Hotel Collection Member(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$149
US$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$114
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$77
Agoda.com
US$109
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$163
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$200
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$132
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfire pittypical courtyardgreat hotelminute driveeasy accessdowntown areacomfortable bedspool and hot tubroom was largemini fridgeconvenient locationcoffee makerparking lotlobbyaugustinecomputersjacksonville
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have enjoyed this Courtyard many times on our trips to St Augustine. The front desk people are like family.
Noticed a change this time which was not a good sign. The coffee in the front lobby is no longer available. No good reason to eliminate this except to promote the attempt to sell meals.
Also found a "ratty desk chair" in the room which they replaced by request. Explanation was that they had a supplier problem with bad chairs. Not really a valid excuse by a three star hotel. Bad chairs, replace, don't expect guests to ask.
Finally, the balcony facing the pool, was dirty, hornets nest , cobwebs and dirty inlet to AC.. Not what we had previously seen or expect. Hopefully limited to room 320.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

John,

I would like to thank you for the feedback you provided us regarding your most recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in St. Augustine. I completely understand how the lack of cleanliness of your balcony can put a damper on your experience at our hotel. I have addressed your concerns with both our housekeeping and engineering departments and have personally gone through each of our balconies and ensured all of your concerns have been addressed.

Thank you very much for your comments as it can only make our processes stronger in the future

Michael Hitt

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Good locatin by highway, only 5 minutes driving from downtown. Little bit noisy from road. Good breakfast in acceptable price. Very comfortable beds and a lot of pillows. Good service. I recommnend hotel for short brake in trip to visit St. Augustine

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zbigniew K
CourtyardStAugustine, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us. It's always great to see a guest sharing their great experience with others. If there is anything we can do to better serve you during your next trip to St. Augustine, please do not hesistate to let us know!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've stayed at the Marriott many times and every time I go there the people at the front desk are very nice to me the rooms a every clean I had a balcony that looked over the woods. The Marriott is also away from the tourist areas it might be a little drive to St. George street but at least it's quit at night. They also have a pool a hot tub and a fire pit that is nice to sit by

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas F

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay! Our fire pit area is a wonderful place to relax and rest after a long day of sightseeing! We hope to see you again should you return to our beautiful historic city!

Regards

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I had an excellent stay. I will come back.
Rooms are new and clean. Nice led TVs.
Very close to i95.
Excellent breakfast. I had the egg
Spinach sandwich it was outstanding. Service was also very good.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Albertomiami

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your stay! Our Healthy Start sandwich is one of my favorites, and very good for you!

We hope to see you again should you return to the area!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very clean and modern hotel. Great lobby and bar/restaurant. Easy access to I-95 and historic downtown. Staff very friendly and cooperative and efficient. Room was superb and clean, very comfortable. But...the elevator is slow as molasses. Need to turbo charge that thing! Other than that its a return visit in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve L

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We focus hard on improving our service each and every day, and we always appreciate our guests letting us know how we're doing!

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard St. Augustine, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Assistant General Manager