“Weekday Stay”

Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #27 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Recently stayed at this Courtyard after winning a 2 night 3 day trip. Days had to be during the week no weekend. Upon winning trip figured it would probably be a very undesirable room they have difficult time renting (near pool, near ice machine, near laundry) but I was wrong! What a pleasant surprise.....King room, spacious, good location, quiet, helpful courteous staff. Short drive to Historic Downtown. Close to Outlet shops. Close to Publix. Close to I95. Room clean no musty smells. However, would ask to have hotel install more hangers for wet towels.......it's the little things that sometimes mean the most.....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Nasailin,

Thank you so much for visiting us again, we always want to hear your comments and appreciate your kind words regarding your stay at our Courtyard

Thanks again

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I recently had a family gathering at this hotel and the staff could not have been anymore accommodating and friendlier then they were. Jacqueline at the front desk and Ben in the Bistro lounge ensured we were cared for and had everything we needed.
Well worth the money for the stay as the service there is top notch.

Room Tip: Downtown St. Augustine is less than 10 minutes away
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michael H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you so much, I will personally thank both Jacqueline and Ben for their efforts to ensure your family reunion was a success. We hope to see you again on your next trip to St. Augustine

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My siblings, their spouses, & their children (20 people) stayed for 2 nights for a reunion. This hotel is clean, attractive rooms, has a very handy Starbucks & restuarant, & a lobby laid out with separate areas & a pool. With all that regarding the condition of the hotel, the staff here is just great- helpful, friendly, & seems to enjoy their jobs & guests. I'd stay at this Courtyard Marriott again in a second.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your comments and we are delighted that we had the opportunity to host your family reunion this past weekend. We hope to see you and your family the next time you visit our wonderful city.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Friendly clean convenient to get to expressway attractions eatery nice amenities in hotel very comfortable room had two queen size bed bathroom spotless visit makes great coffee reception area GREAT meeting area to eat or relax with newspaper or book

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel last weekend and very much enjoyed staying here. The hotel and rooms are updated, very clean and close to historic downtown. The dining and marketplace are also a nice feature to enjoy. The pool area looked inviting but on this stay we did not use it. We enjoyed the overall quietness at this hotel and plan to stay again!

Room Tip: Stayed on the third floor, very quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Kathy,

Thank you so much for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I have taken the liberty to note your preference for a room on our third floor so we can ensure you equally enjoy any future trips to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Nice amenities, new hotel, beautiful and confortable bed, 10 min from downtown, but close to shopping. I stayed 2 nights, worth it.
Bed was very good, so was the shower.
Pool is in the back, a little small, but ok, my main reason was the price and close to downtown in a nice and new hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Michael H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We are native Floridians and love to take short weekend trips. This is the best place in the St Augustine area! Always clean & well staffed. The pool & hot tub are a welcome accommodation after a long hot day walking around the city.... AND its also close to the outlet stores!!!!!

Room Tip: Call ahead (the morning before you check in) and "confirm your reservation" AND request a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly L
Michael H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Kimberly,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate your continued support of our hotel and are pleased that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us