I chose to stay here en route from Charlotte, NC to Miami International airport where I was picking up my daughter and her friend from a service trip (and flying to Charlotte directly or with an acceptable layover was not possible). The hotel was perfect for me because it is right off of I95 and roughly mid-way for my trip. We had a room with two beds, and the size of the room was great. The bathroom was very large, I thought, with a very nice shower. The bistro is open until 10:00 pm, and I highly recommend the citrus, spinach, chicken salad. It was fresh and delicious. Starbucks coffee is available pretty much all the time, as far as I can tell. The staff are incredibly nice and attentive. Because of a luggage glitch, I ended up making a trip over to the St. Augustine outlets to get some replacement clothing for the girls. I hadn't planned on shopping but was glad that the hotel is about 1/2 mile up the road from the outlet mall. I can't say how close the hotel is to the historic sites because, unfortunately, time did not allow us to explore but if I do go back for that purpose I am very likely to stay at this hotel again. I was comfortable, well treated, and felt very safe. I highly recommend this hotel, especially for travelers looking for a convenient, clean, and friendly place to stay off of I95.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Augustine I-95 Florida