This was my first vist to a courtyard.This place is pretty new & well kept.I was really surprised about how nice it was.It almost had a botique hotel feel...It was hip, modern and hightech.There are computers w/ internet in the lobby.The go board with local info.Free coffe.I did not use the work out room but it looked simple but all you would need for quick workout while traveling.It was a clean & bright hotel.The only complaint I can make is that we reserved a king suite so we could have a balcony which was important to us.We only paid the 150 a night for the balcony & when we got there they only had the 1st floor which is handicapped acessable so no balcony, this was a big dissapointment & probably would have just gotten a reg room for about 100.Keep this in mind if you are hoping for a balcony!They only have 3 suites ,only 2 have them.Our king suite was big clean,comforable.It had 2 flatscreens.Good choice if you have kids and you want 2 rooms.Had tons of channels.The pool was nice but small and basic.We loved the bistro!It was so cute and had round booths with flat screen t.v.'s.We were given free breakfast each morning for our anniversry.Not normally free.I also thing they were trying to keep me happy because of the balcony.The food was Soo GOOD.Lite healthy options.Great price for the value..about 5/6.00 pp or less.This was my fave part of the hotel..I had a healthy breakfast sandwich.Excellent and the french toast w/ fresh strawberries...soo good.They will even put it on a tray to take to your room.The service here was excellent.They had a full bar and were only open for breakfast and dinner, but snacks are for sale.located 10 min from historic dist. nice and quite but still not to far from everything!We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine hotel has all the features and amenities perfect for either your weekend trip or your week-long St. Augustine vacation. Our St. Augustine hotel's staff is very knowledgeable of the St. Augustine area attractions and is ready to assist you with your every need. At Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine, you will find yourself experiencing the level of service and reputation that is synonymous with the Marriott name. Our spacious guestrooms feature Wi-Fi and high-speed internet, deluxe Marriott bedding package, microwave, and refrigerator. Maintain your fitness routine in our 24 hour fitness center or in our outdoor heated pool. Meet friends for breakfast or dinner in our Bistro or by the outdoor fire pit. Our hotel is centrally located within 10 minutes of many St. Augustine attractions, including Historic Downtown St. Augustine, the Fountain of Youth, and Ponce de Leon bike trail, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, and World Golf Village and Flagler College. With all there is to do, your St. Augustine vacation will be one to remember. Book your room now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Courtyard By Marriott St. Augustine I-95 Florida