Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
GardenInn.com
US$179
US$144
AscendHotels
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotellounge areaminute driveeasy accessdowntown areacomfortable bedsroom was largemini fridgepool and hot tubaugustinejacksonvillecouchattractionstrolley
Reviewed 18 July 2010

This hotel is perfectly spotless!! I love the fact that there were not signs of abuse or wear. I couldn't believe how large the rooms were, with tall ceilings which made them seem even bigger. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever had in any hotel, and I travel a lot. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They even have a Starbucks which just made my days :)

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2010

Stayed for one night en route from Orlando to Hilton Head. It was perfect, the rooms were big and spacious, beds very comfortable. We ate in the hotel and the food was very good, breakfast was included in our rate and we couldnt fault it. Would certainly stay here again and would recommend to friends and family for a short stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2010

What a great hotel, 5 miles from the historic district. Very clean and quite. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have slept in at a hotel in a long time. My 14 yr old slept on a pull out sofa bed that was also very comfortable. The free morning coffee and newspapers. Coffee was excellent, staff was friendly.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2010

While travelling from South Florida back to our home in Pennsylvania, I decided to book a couple of days in St. Augustine. I chose this hotel because the price was right, it seemed like a decent hotel, and it was easily accessible from I-95. I travel for kids hockey and soccer tournaments frequently and have to say that of comparable Courtyard-type hotels, this is the nicest one we have ever stayed in! It was exceptionally clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were really kind of cool in an art-deco kind of way, and the pool area was unique. Next to the standard pool/hot tub area was a gas fire pit area. It was about 98 degrees while we were in St. Augustine, but I imagine this would be great on a cool fall night. The hotel is about 10 minutes from historic St. Augustine so if you MUST be in the center of things, it probably isn't the hotel for you. If you want a great view, it again probably isn't for you (but the bar next door was, contrary to another review, silent on a Saturday night--and we stayed in the room at the end of the hall that faced the bar). But, if you are looking for an affordable, very nice hotel within a short driving distance, this is definitely the hotel you should book! Oh, and internet access (both wired and wireless) was free both in and out of the room--something I am seeing less and less of lately!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2010

A nice new hotel with nice amenities. Just off of I-95 but still has easy access to St. Augustine. We spent 2 nights there and really enjoyed it. Bathroom was well done, bedding was luxurious, outside pool and hot tub, easy parking and a great experience in reserving our room via the Marriott web site. Spent our days in St. Augustine - a great town to visit! Our suggestion - use the tour trolleys!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple