Given the other reviews, this is a bit like piling on, but we had such a good experience I just have to.
We were looking for a hotel convenient to I95 for an overnight stay enroute to our vacation destination. We selected it based on TA reviews and we were delighted. The place looks new, it is spotless, the rooms are a nice size, the beds are comfortable and the internet is free.
I havent't been a road warrior for several years now, but I was surprised by just how nice the continental breakfast buffet was. In addition to the baked goods, waffles, fresh fruit and juices I'm accustomed to, there was oatmeal with all the toppings and biscuits with a big pot of sausage gravy! Again, everything was spotless.
What really sets this place apart is the staff. They couldn't be friendlier, more efficient or more helpful. Jackie was at the desk when we arrived. She checked us and the three people ahead of us in and had us on our way to our rooms in the time it usually takes to get one person through the process. Joyce in the breakfast room was delightful. On this particular morning she had come in early to be sure everything was in order to accommodate a large group staying at the hotel. She greeted guests (some by name), attended to special requests, straightened and replinished in a seamless flow. Finally, as if to demonstrate that Jackie wasn't a fluke, the young man on the desk in the morning was also friendly and very helpful. He too was calling out greetings to guests who passed by.
We didn't use it, but pool was large and people seemed to be enjoying it.
One night is a small sample, but based on our experience we'll stay there whenever our travels take us to or through St. Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 Florida