“Friendly, accommodating staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #25 of 79 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Friendly, accommodating staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed here over the Labor Day weekend and had a great time. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were in really good shape. The beds were comfortable and the free breakfast was tasty. My only complaint was that the housekeeping staff left something to be desired.

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jenna T
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your review of my hotel! I appreciate your accolades in regards to the contact you had with the staff! I am concerned that our housekeeping staff did not meet your expectations. We take this kind of comment very seriously because cleanliness is so important in any operation like this. I apologize if they did not meet standards. If you would like to contact me at ldavis@shanercorp.com and let me know what happened so that I might be able to better train my staff and resolve the issue, I would be very grateful.
Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention and thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lindsey Davis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

We booked this very last minute and only stayed one night but it was just what we needed. Nice, clean rooms with the basics you need including free wi-fi. Staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was a nice plus.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Laura W
Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

Second time here and would stop here again in a heartbeat. Clean, quiet hotel with friendly staff and the brand strength of a Marriott. Breakfast was more than sufficient for a quick meal before getting on the road again. We stayed here two years ago and I've recommended to several friends who are traveling in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank sfchil
Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine on your return trip! We love to see repeat Guests! That means we are doing our job right! If there is anything you can suggest to help us do our job better, we'd love to hear it!

Thank you again!
Lindsey Davis
Hanover, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Very clean hotel with very friendly staff at good rate. Seemed fairly new. Close to Outlets and just off I95. Breakfast was average but free. Comparable to other hotels that offer free breakfast. Plenty of parking and very well kept grounds.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

This hotel showed a tremendous effort to provide excellent customer service. The front desk was very friendly and always responded promptly to our questions and concerns,
Breakfast is delicious.
Fitness facility a little small but well maintained.

I will have no problem coming back to this excellent facility.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Clarence, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

What a fantastic FFI!! We were greeted by Zach who was very friendly and helpful. He was able to upgrade us to a suite which was a nice surprise. Everything was neat, clean and in good working order. The sheets on the bed were even soft instead of the usual scratchy ones. The decor is lovely. Breakfast was also very nice. The location is on the same street as the outlets. A great place to stay in St Augustine!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Macon, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

The room was very clean and spacious. Everyone working around the hotel was very nice and they all tended to our needs. The pool was clean and felt relaxing. There wasn't too much noise, everything was pretty peaceful and calm. The beach is only about fifteen minutes away from the hotel, which was very nice. The hotel is located just off of the highway so there is plenty of gas stations, restaurants, and shopping centers close by.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple