“I'd go back any day!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #33 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The Fairfield Inn is great. It's new, has a great breakfast, and the staff were friendly and helpful. It's right off the freeway...Just a short drive (maybe 10 minutes) to the heart of St. Augustine. We loved it! The plan was to go to Daytona Beach for a couple days after our time in St. Augustine...by 6pm the first day in Daytona - I was ready to leave. Nothing against the place but it just wasn't our vibe. So after checking out the next morning we headed back up to St. Augustine and called the Fairfield to make sure we could stay again. Needless to say they hooked us up and we got an even better room than the first time! We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: There aren't refrigerators in the standard king room you have to get a king suite.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NickiDudz

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Firstly I will remind you that the address in Prime Outlet Blvd, so it's in the middle of two outlet shopping centres and very close to the Interstate. My family stayed for a two nights, we made use of the pool, ate breakfast each morning, visited the World Golf Village, played at the beach, and shopped at the centres I mentioned. While it was a little bit of a process to get to the beach, all the rest was very, very close by.
The hotel is practically an exact copy of another Fairfield Inn in which we stayed in VA, but this one seemed newer. The front desk staff was quite friendly and breakfast was average. The pool was a little small, but as we were only here for a short period of time, it was just right and not crowded for our daughter to play in. Overall I would stay again, no big problems here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tofloridafromtherock
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Great hotel very clean and comfortable.
Staff friendly and easy check in and out.
Wifi works fine in the rooms.
The only problem was it is quite a way from the town centre and historic town.
There is a shopping mall right nextdoor too.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank EMT999
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Stayed here over the Labor Day weekend and had a great time. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were in really good shape. The beds were comfortable and the free breakfast was tasty. My only complaint was that the housekeeping staff left something to be desired.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna T
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your review of my hotel! I appreciate your accolades in regards to the contact you had with the staff! I am concerned that our housekeeping staff did not meet your expectations. We take this kind of comment very seriously because cleanliness is so important in any operation like this. I apologize if they did not meet standards. If you would like to contact me at ldavis@shanercorp.com and let me know what happened so that I might be able to better train my staff and resolve the issue, I would be very grateful.
Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention and thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lindsey Davis

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We booked this very last minute and only stayed one night but it was just what we needed. Nice, clean rooms with the basics you need including free wi-fi. Staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was a nice plus.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura A
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Second time here and would stop here again in a heartbeat. Clean, quiet hotel with friendly staff and the brand strength of a Marriott. Breakfast was more than sufficient for a quick meal before getting on the road again. We stayed here two years ago and I've recommended to several friends who are traveling in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sfchil

Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine on your return trip! We love to see repeat Guests! That means we are doing our job right! If there is anything you can suggest to help us do our job better, we'd love to hear it!

Thank you again!
Lindsey Davis

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Very clean hotel with very friendly staff at good rate. Seemed fairly new. Close to Outlets and just off I95. Breakfast was average but free. Comparable to other hotels that offer free breakfast. Plenty of parking and very well kept grounds.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends