Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #34 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I checked in late after making reservations on Expedia. Check in was quick. Room was comfortable, nice and clean. Breakfast area was clean. Coffee was good. The location is close to the outlets if that why you come to St. Augustine. It would be far you wanted to be near the beach and the downtown.

Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Dominique M

Reviewed 17 November 2012

My wife and i have stayed at the Fairfield Inn in St. Augustine several times as a mid-way stop traveling to NC. It is conveniently located near the interstate and the outlet malls. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is good, a good value considering the price. Not inexpensive. Look for Florida coupons to get a better rate. Helpful, friendly staff. Within 5-10 minute drive of the Historical District. Close to Publix and gas stations. Overall, happy with the Fairfield. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank monteray98
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you for your review of the hotel! It's always a good sign when you have return guests! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thank you for making the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine your hotel of choice!

Lindsey Davis

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Selected this hotel in route to Orlando. It was a surprise after a long day in the road. . Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Nice price. And great location. Rate includes breakfast. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Alhopkins
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Although I always check out the reviews on TripAdvisor, I was still surprised to find that I totally agreed with all of the positive comments. I bid on this hotel via a Florida Vacations website, and you really never know what you'll get when you do that. I got a good price and, because it rained a bit of the time, we spend more time in the room than usual. The colors in the rooms are really pretty and different from most hotels. No boring beige, these colors really pop! The room was good sized and the hotel was very conveniently located to the expressway, shopping and the local attractions. The only negative comment I would have concerns the breakfast. The eating area wasn't always well stocked or well cleaned. Otherwise, it was certainly adequate. My husband accidentally left a shirt in the room and I called a week later, when we realized that we left it. They were very pleasant and organized and found it right away. They are sending it to me, and I really appreciated it. You can't go wrong with this hotel if you are visiting St Augustine!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FlLuvstravel
Reviewed 8 October 2012

The Fairfield Inn is great. It's new, has a great breakfast, and the staff were friendly and helpful. It's right off the freeway...Just a short drive (maybe 10 minutes) to the heart of St. Augustine. We loved it! The plan was to go to Daytona Beach for a couple days after our time in St. Augustine...by 6pm the first day in Daytona - I was ready to leave. Nothing against the place but it just wasn't our vibe. So after checking out the next morning we headed back up to St. Augustine and called the Fairfield to make sure we could stay again. Needless to say they hooked us up and we got an even better room than the first time! We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: There aren't refrigerators in the standard king room you have to get a king suite.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NickiDudz
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Firstly I will remind you that the address in Prime Outlet Blvd, so it's in the middle of two outlet shopping centres and very close to the Interstate. My family stayed for a two nights, we made use of the pool, ate breakfast each morning, visited the World Golf Village, played at the beach, and shopped at the centres I mentioned. While it was a little bit of a process to get to the beach, all the rest was very, very close by.
The hotel is practically an exact copy of another Fairfield Inn in which we stayed in VA, but this one seemed newer. The front desk staff was quite friendly and breakfast was average. The pool was a little small, but as we were only here for a short period of time, it was just right and not crowded for our daughter to play in. Overall I would stay again, no big problems here.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tofloridafromtherock
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Great hotel very clean and comfortable.
Staff friendly and easy check in and out.
Wifi works fine in the rooms.
The only problem was it is quite a way from the town centre and historic town.
There is a shopping mall right nextdoor too.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family