“Awesome hotel exceptionally clean”

Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95
Ranked #33 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Stayed for four nights so we could explore the area. Really pleased with the whole stay, the staff were so friendly and polite. The night manager making sure I had matches when my lighter ran out late one night. Limited choice for breakfast but nonetheless it was good. Would certainly stay again and would recommend too others. Rooms were exceptionally clean, and free coffee so staying with a four year old this hotel certainly gets it spot on. The only complaint I would have is when we checked in we were told about the swimming pool being as hot as a bath. It was way hotter I have never experienced such a hot outdoor pool, our four year old was only in for about five minutes due to how hot it was. Not really a complaint but a few degrees cooler would be nice. It was nice as we had never been to the area it was loacted just of the interstate and yet near enough to the town - about 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stopped here for one night on our way to Port Canaveral for a cruise...Hotel was very clean...modern looking. Staff was simply great, very very helpful with directions and also places to eat. We really enjoyed our stay and will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank beachgoer46
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Thank you so much for your review! If I had to guess (and please forgive me if I am wrong), you were traveling with your family for the Disney Cruise, correct? If I am correct, your family is a memorable one! I hope you enjoyed your cruise with your children and your grandchildren! We hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield for 2 nights and it was clean. The rooms are extremely small. The staff was friendly and they offered a good selection for breakfast.
The hotel was full due to a college volleyball tournament so it was very noisy during our stay and breakfast was wiped out by the time we were able to get into the dining area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank collinsjcc32

I appreciate your review of the hotel! I am sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay. Unfortunately, the dates you stayed with us we did have a college team in house as there was a city wide event. This is no excuse for you not to be able to enjoy our breakfast. I sincerely apologize that my team did not go the extra mile to ensure you fully enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss the matter. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!
Lindsey Davis
General Manager (904)810-9892 (phone)
ldavis@shanercorp.com

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I checked in late after making reservations on Expedia. Check in was quick. Room was comfortable, nice and clean. Breakfast area was clean. Coffee was good. The location is close to the outlets if that why you come to St. Augustine. It would be far you wanted to be near the beach and the downtown.

Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Dominique M
Reviewed 17 November 2012

My wife and i have stayed at the Fairfield Inn in St. Augustine several times as a mid-way stop traveling to NC. It is conveniently located near the interstate and the outlet malls. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is good, a good value considering the price. Not inexpensive. Look for Florida coupons to get a better rate. Helpful, friendly staff. Within 5-10 minute drive of the Historical District. Close to Publix and gas stations. Overall, happy with the Fairfield. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank monteray98

Thank you for your review of the hotel! It's always a good sign when you have return guests! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thank you for making the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine your hotel of choice!

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Selected this hotel in route to Orlando. It was a surprise after a long day in the road. . Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Nice price. And great location. Rate includes breakfast. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Alhopkins
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Although I always check out the reviews on TripAdvisor, I was still surprised to find that I totally agreed with all of the positive comments. I bid on this hotel via a Florida Vacations website, and you really never know what you'll get when you do that. I got a good price and, because it rained a bit of the time, we spend more time in the room than usual. The colors in the rooms are really pretty and different from most hotels. No boring beige, these colors really pop! The room was good sized and the hotel was very conveniently located to the expressway, shopping and the local attractions. The only negative comment I would have concerns the breakfast. The eating area wasn't always well stocked or well cleaned. Otherwise, it was certainly adequate. My husband accidentally left a shirt in the room and I called a week later, when we realized that we left it. They were very pleasant and organized and found it right away. They are sending it to me, and I really appreciated it. You can't go wrong with this hotel if you are visiting St Augustine!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple