“Nice clean Hotel”

Ranked #32 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Nice clean Hotel”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We spend one night here. The hotel is close to the interstate and the outlet center. It has new clean rooms. The staff is verry friendly and helpful. And all this for a verry good rate. Thank you! Regards from Germany

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Orlando
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed here for the weekend of Mumford & Sons. The level of customer service was extraordinary. They were so well prepared for the onslaught of people. The front desk staff was exceptional when we checked in on Friday afternoon. We really just used the hotel as a home base, but the beds were great and the hotel was spotless. This location would also be great for anyone traveling on 95 or doing some shopping at the local outlet mall.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
East Brunswick, NJ
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn in St. Augustine on Aug 23rd while on our way to Orlando. On our yearly trip to Fla. we normally stop for the nite in Georgia (Brunswick) but decided this year to travel a bit further to St Augustine. We were very happy that we did, because our stay at the Fairfield Inn / St Augustine was very enjoyable. My wife called the hotel while we were on the road, and we booked our room about 2 hours before we arrived. The person on the phone was courteous and helpful ...and we got an AARP discount which took about $25 off the room.

The room was clean, and in pristine condition ...as was the rest of the hotel. Beds were very comfortable, air conditioning worked, interior of hotel was bright and nicely decorated.

There is a very nice breakfast provided to guests and included both hot and cold food options.

This is definitely our new southbound stopover point. It's located 3 minutes off of I-95 ...and is convenient to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank DriverDad
Marietta GA
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Great property, close to I-95, great for touring St. Augustine. Friendly staff, nice quality breakfast included and good wireless internet. We unfortunately stayed there the week-end of the Florida tax holiday. Not only was the hotel filled with large families crammed into rooms, but there was a 30 minute traffic jam on I-95, made up of people wanted to shop at the two outlet malls at the exit. We absolutely could not believe saving the tax on their purchases meant so much to so many. Once they left, Sunday night was much more quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank speedhist
MA
Reviewed 10 August 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to meet the Mouse. It was clean and very comfortable. Although we were using it in in transit, it appeared that most of the guests were using it while vacationing in the St. Augustine area. There was a tourist trolley stop at the hotel and it was literally next to shopping outlets. The staff was very courteous and helpful in assisting with directions and helping me find a location for get the oil changed in my vehicle.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank govs99
Forest, Virginia
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This Fairfield Inn is spotless and conveniently located just off of I-95 next to both outlet malls. My only two minor complaints are the fact that there is a median in the road right in front of the hotel so you have to make an awkward U-turn to get into the property and the same thing if you want to go to the outlet mall next to it. My only other minor complaint is the lack of electrical outlets next to the bed. The bedside table lamps don't even have outlets on them like many hotels. With those two things out of the way, lets talk about the positives. The hotel is very clean. The staff is friendly. Sara (I believe) who checked me in was very quick, courteous & accommodating. The workout room has the good Marriott equipment with individual TV's mounted to each machine. The breakfast area was well stocked and clean and maintained by a very friendly hostess. The AC in the room kept it nice & cool on the hot & humid night I was there. The other thing that impressed me about this property is there were multiple postings of an invitation to review them on TripAdvisor which says a lot about their confidence in the way this property is managed and operated. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank GRofVA
Quantico, Virginia
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I try to always find a Fairfield when traveling because they never disappoint. Modern, clean, stylish, friendly, super comfortable beds, FULL free breakfast buffet, and the service is always top notch. Beds, water pressure, Wifi always at its best.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank JenSprague
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thank you for your positive comments! I do try to respond to as many comments and reviews as possible. We thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again in the future!

Lindsey Davis