This Fairfield Marriott was conveniently located off I-95 and close to the Factory outlets. However, it was about 10-15 minutes to historic downtown.
Check in took 10 minutes to wait on line with guests asking for dinner recommendations and other check-ins. There was only one girl at the desk and one line, so they could use more help. We are Marriott Lifetime Gold so have stayed at umpteen Marriotts, but not impressed here. The gal never acknowledged our "gold" status", and really could couldn't care less what room we booked because she was giving us all she had left. We stayed using Marriott Reward points and when we booked, we were told we would have a 1bedroom suite with a sofa and sitting room but we're disappointed when we arrived & were told they were sold out and all they had was a standard room with a king bed. The room was small and average but the bed was comfortable. There was a desk and flat screen TV in the room; standard bathroom; an iron and ironing board in the closet.
Most hotels have water in the lobby 24/7; this did not.
The breakfast area was crowded with no help, scrambled eggs were watery and questionable, as we're the turkey sausage patties.
Paper plates and plastic utensils, watered down juice, and only fruit were green apples. There was a make your own waffle mix and iron, some yogurts and breads.We won't be back and regret not going to the Courtyard around the corner. This Fairfield lacks friendly Southern Hospitality and help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 Florida