“Great stay”

Ranked #32 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great stay”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Close to all the action very clean rooms, good breakfast great price great staff over all a great place dotty the breakfast woman very helpful the pool was clean and clear ,fresh coffee and fruit all day and night. Everything you need right in the area

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I will gladly share your comments with Dottie! She is certainly becoming our "shining star" in Guest Services!

Lindsey D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I were very pleased with this hotel in St. Augustine, FL. The stay at this hotel was excellent and also housekeeping. I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future. The hotel's complimentary breakfast and house coffee was very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! My team will continue to make enjoyable memories in the future for you and our other future travelers! Please keep us in mind when you are traveling our way again!

Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was our second visit one year apart and still great service, clean hotel, comp breakfeast, wifi, coffee tea, etc.... This hotel is about 10 minutes west of the historic area but well worth the distance because it is convenient ti I-95 and outlet mall. Only problem we had was AC was a little noisy, we eneded up leaving it off because we noticed the hotel still pipes in cold central air through a duct in the room which kept our room at a comfortable 76 degrees with four people in it. My wife is a germ freak and never has any issue with staying here. I hope this hotel keeps up the standards over the years because we like visiting St. Augustine and would love to keep staying here.

Room Tip: Third floor pool side is very quiet.
2 Thank omegabv
Thank you for your positive review of the hotel! We always enjoy hearing from our repeat Guests! If you ever have any suggestions on how we may improve our operations or Guest Services, please feel free to let me know! Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Lawrenceville
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely helpful & very friendly. The hotel was well maintained. The room was well appointed and clean every day of our 4 day stay. Very convenient to shops. We would definitely stay there again & we would also recommend it. St. Augustine is a beautiful city.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank exprice
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
I appreciate your positive feedback in regards to your stay! We always love hearing from our Guests and appreciate the time you took to post the review. Please keep us in mind in for your future travels to the area! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Great service. A good variety of breakfast options. All for an affordable price and not a bad location especially if your main focus is shopping with both malls a couple minutes away. What I also thought was very convenient was the free bus pickup and drop off for both trolley companies.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the time you have taken to review the property. I hope we have the opportunity to assist you with your travel needs in the future as well!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family stayed at this hotel July 17 through 21. We were staying for a family beach vacation. The hotel was nice and very clean, but it was the staff that made our stay exceptional. Everyone was friendly and helpful, from the front desk employees to Dottie at breakfast, to Debbie and Carrie who kept our rooms clean and ready for our return. Dottie worked tirelessly each morning to make sure that the food was replenished often, but she also had time to smile and talk to us each day. Carrie and Debbie, while keeping our room clean and comfortable, made my son smile each day by arranging his stuffed animals in different ways... he was so excited to see what they would be up to when we returned to our room. Each staff member went above and beyond to ensure we had a pleasant and comfortable stay. Every employee we met, was smiling and made us feel at home! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your review of the property! I love hearing our Guests perception of the housekeeping team and their stuffed animal displays! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially glad that we were able to make the stay extra special for your young traveler's as well! Please let us know when you will be back in the area, we would love to host you again!

Thank you for your time!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I usually stay in nicer hotels, but my brothers family was in town and we wanted to save money. This was not really a step down. It was very clean, quiet, and I would stay there again. I always thought this brand was a lesser property than others similar. My opinion has changed. I like it now.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your posiitive review of the property! I'm glad we were able to change your vision of the Fairfield Brand! It's always encouraging to receive a review like yours! I will happily share this review with my team at our team meeting tomorrow! I appreciate your time in writing your review as well!
We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you back to the area!