Family vibe atmosphere. Have campsites and cabins. 60 seconds from beach access, less than 5 from old downtown. Run well, clean and friendly staff. Classic video games in game room for all you children of the 80's.
We stayed here every time we came to St. A when we had our camper (we'll get another), can't reccomend enough. Met some guys that turned into great friends, if you go during Thanksgiving, they put on a pretty nice spread for all the guests, too.
A little more expensive that Anastasia State Park, but you get more too.
Also, is next to a strip mall, quieter setting would be nice, but no foul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're well-situated to explore the historic city of St. Augustine from this campground on Anastasia Island. Visit the Fountain of Youth park (known as the site where Ponce de Leon landed in 1513), the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum and the Lightner Museum-filled with artifacts from America's "Gilded Age." Anglers can cast for snapper, grouper, amberjack and other tasty fish on a deep-sea charter or from the pier that's just a mile away. From your Cabin, RV site or tent site, take a 3/4-mile walk to the ocean or enjoy on-site amenities, including a pool, fishing pond and paddleboats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your St. Augustine Beach KOA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Beach Koa Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Augustine Beach KOA Florida