We stayed MLK weekend. The State Perks filled up months before so no primitive camping for us. When I called they were very helpful with their recommendations about what sites and how many. Our 2 sites were the perfect size. It was close to the city and easy. The boys enjoyed having the store. The KOA folks were friendly and helpful. I loved the ducks who made their way over. The boys fed them a while and they were on their way. I also loved having the clean & truly indoor bathroom for a change! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're well-situated to explore the historic city of St. Augustine from this campground on Anastasia Island. Visit the Fountain of Youth park (known as the site where Ponce de Leon landed in 1513), the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum and the Lightner Museum-filled with artifacts from America's "Gilded Age." Anglers can cast for snapper, grouper, amberjack and other tasty fish on a deep-sea charter or from the pier that's just a mile away. From your Cabin, RV site or tent site, take a 3/4-mile walk to the ocean or enjoy on-site amenities, including a pool, fishing pond and paddleboats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your St. Augustine Beach KOA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Beach Koa Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Augustine Beach KOA Florida