Haunted St. Augustine Paranormal Investigative Tour
Ranked #59 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A SMALL GROUP EXPERIENCE, this interactive walking tour as they introduce you to the investigation of haunted sites. You will learn how to assess seeming haunted phenomena, and what does compromise an actual haunting. You will be instructed in: • What kind of phenomena make a "genuine haunting" • How to approach investigating such phenomena with an EMF meter• To employ your senses and respect your own psychic feelings• Use basic equipment, such as electromagnetic field meter
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Good tour for some spooky stories. Both tour guides, Shelby and Tracy were knowledgeable and interesting. It rained for most of the experience. Did catch a few orbs. It was hard to defend with the raindrops. The hearst was actually a passanger van...a little disapointing...very difficult to get in and out of safely in the dark and rain. All in all a fun time.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

I enjoyed the tour immensely. Our guide, Jamaia, was very thorough in giving us information on how to use our equipment and what to look for. Although we didn't see any spirits,we found lots of temerature fluctuations and got to sense a few paranormal things. (Check out the Tin out building they show you)

My daughter and I had a blast and after 2 hours of touring and hunting, I was worn out.

It was great fun and would do it again on my next visit!
*Note, wear comfortable shoes and check the weather for the day you book. They go out rain or shine.

1  Thank Tonda G
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Dr. Stafford was quite informative and shared many interesting stories. Unfortunately we saw nothing in spite of our efforts to do so.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have never done anything like this before however, now that I have done this I am a strong believer of the paranormal. We caught EVP's and something says that they were attached with the toys in the childrens room. (Picture included at the time EVP was caught). Awesome but Creepy I'd do it again.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

We visited haunted inn, grave yard and light house. We had Tina as our guide very knowledgeable good fun we will do again with funs