Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint Augustine North
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$126
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$89
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)
US$165
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskpancake makerdunkin donuts next doormake a u turnhistoric districtnewer hoteloutlet mallroom was cleanthe breakfast areabreakfast staffminute drivethe general managervery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastdowntown st
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This was my 12th year visiting Daytona Beach for the NASCAR race, but the 1st year i didnt stay there. We chose ST Augustine this year. To be totally honest, there were 2 Staff members that made our stay so much more enjoyable: Holly & Rose. They both made us feel very welcome, like it was our actual home! They were very courteous & helpful with any questions we had, or with anything we needed. We enjoyedthis stay so much, that we have already made reservations to stay there again next year! AWESOME!!! We cant wait til next year!! see ya then,,,,Darrell & Melissa Halcomb, Rm #328.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We loved our stay in the St. Aug Outlet area - Holiday Inn Express! It is a fairly brand new Inn and honestly, extremely clean everywhere! We needed a clean, smoke-free, pet-free place to sleep for several nights with a baby. This was a great place! Walked to Dunkin Donuts for coffee and the outlets are also a walk away. Highly Recommend!!!

Room Tip: All rooms enter from the inside lobby via elevator. Great security as well, cannot enter without swiping your hotel room card.
1  Thank ProfessorCorrie
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Front desk lady was really kind, my check in was pretty late and she allow make my check out two hours late next day. My bedroom was very clean , breakfast was excellet. definitely we back again.

Room Tip: All rooms are very confortables
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kellyta1980
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We enjoyed our stop over at this hotel.The hotel met all the requirements that we sought hence my rating of very good. The breakfast was very good was a good choice. Happy enough to recommend for an overnight stop.

1  Thank freddiemon
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

I am very glad that you were pleased with your stay. If you are traveling through the St. Augustine area again, it would mean a lot to us if you would stay with us again. It is always great hearing feedback from guests and I appreciate it very much that you took the time to give us a wonderful comment. Please travel safe and we hope to see you soon.

Kris Patel

Reviewed 27 June 2012

If you are booking a family reunion, avoid this hotel. I had a horrible experiece dealing with Hattie Gettis, the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing for Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North. I initially called April 23 at 11:16 a.m. and left a message for her to contact me about my Family Reunion. I never received a return call. I called again April 25 at 1:38 p.m. She answered and denied receiving a message. The purpose of my call was to explain an issue my family was facing regarding our reunion contract, such as suites not available at the quoted price. It was also to express my concerns about never receiving notification that the former general manager, Elizabeth Drakeford, who I dealt with regarding our contract, had left Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North. I also wanted to make sure all the details of the contract, such as proper meeting space and allocated room blocks, were still in place. Herbehavior during the course of the conversation was not fitting of someone who is an official representative of the hotel.
Constant excuses and blaming someone no longer affiliated with the company was all I heard regarding the issues of our contract. Yet a word of apology was never issued. At times I felt as if my family was at fault for Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North not having its affairs in order. Dealing with Hattie became frustrating especially when it seemed providing customer satisfaction was not a top priority. I expressed my frustrations about being told one thing but something else being the case.
During our conversation she said I made threats, which was never the case. Yet several times she threatened to cancel my family’s arrangements with Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North, ultimately which Hattie did via e-mail. Our reunion was in two months, yet at one of the latest possible moments we were now faced with having to start from scratch. She also called me condescending, but I never spoke in such a manner. My only concern during the entire conversation was to ensure the arrangements made for my family reunion with Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North were honored.
Perhaps my biggest issue during our conversation was when Hattie started yelling at me. I was the one being told the plans I made in December were not coming to fruition. Not once did I raise my voice. Yet an official representative of Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North, yelled at me. I even pointed out her intensity in speaking to me. We seemed to go in an endless circle, and I asked to speak to the general manager or her superior; however, she refused to supply me with that information and said she was the only person I could speak with.
It was apparent after our conversation that Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Augustine North would not be a part of my family reunion event due to the customer service, or lack thereof, provided by Hattie. Furthermore, the number she provided for me to contact another hotel for rooms was my own cell phone number. That lack of attention to details only emphasizes my point that providing customer satisfaction and service was not of importance to Hattie Gettis, at least when dealing with me.

6  Thank Antonia R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint Augustine North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Dear Antonia R,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience our hotel staff may have caused. I would like to discuss your experience in further details. I have sent you a private message to obtain additional information regarding your stay.

I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Joel B