“Lovely lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I selected smoked salmon in batter ???? It was a fillet of salmon smoked and cooked in beer batter -- it was unusual and incredibly fantastic ! Do visit and try it !!! The light lager was a delicious accompaniment. Our server was the most lovely man , friendly without going over the top !!!! Attentive and informative !!

Visited May 2014

“Great late night UFO! ”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in after a night out on the town. Their UFO was like a Taco Bell crunch wrap supreme on steroids! We were pleasantly surprised. Soo good!

Siesta Key, Florida
“I'm a believer of the UFO”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I had the Mexican UFO and that thing was out of this world!!!!!!! The flavors of the meat and spices had me at first bite!!!

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“My Favorite place to eat.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

7.00 dollars for a big burrito that will leave nothing to be desired. The Ufo is a crunch taco inside a soft taco shell and sealed with cheese.. omg. Kung-Fu tacos are off the chain. Nothing there will disappoint.

• Visited March 2014
Bremerton, Washington
“Love, Love, Love The Taco Shop!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I am a local of St. Augustine that recently moved away. I come back probably twice to three times a month on the weekends. This place is a must! I come to the Taco Shop every time I come back to town. Whatever you get make it Baja style! Never had anything bad and the guys and girls who work there are super helpful. Just ask for a suggestion or a special request and they are ready and willing to make you happy with your food. Sooooo good!

• Visited February 2014