“Great nighttime activity in St. Augustine!”
Review of Ghost Hearse Tours

Ghost Hearse Tours
Ranked #50 of 119 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy St. Augustine's most paranormal ghost tour! Tour the ancient city in our haunted vintage funeral coach, Stacy Marie! Tour the most haunted sites in the Old City and use the latest in paranormal investigation equipment! Receive personal attention from our licensed tour guides as they take you to St. Augustine's most active paranormal sites! Tours offered nightly by reservation only.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great nighttime activity in St. Augustine!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

From the moment I called to book the hearse tour weeks in advance, the customer service was off the charts awesome! When we arrived for our tour, we were informed that the flow of the tour was up to us. Our tour guide, Juan was very knowledgeable and fun. I was pleasantly surprised by the historical references and actually learned a few new facts about St. Augustine. Even the locals in our group were impressed with the overall experience. The entire evening was well worth the cost and time. I will definitely be back every year I visit! Thank you for an incredible experience. :)

2 Thank Andrea H

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Juanbelievable!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Juan escorted myself and a few of my friends on an incredible tour through St. Augustine! I've been on a few ghost tours before and I've never had such a great experience as I had with the Ghost Hearse and Juan. Talk about someone who knows their stuff! Juan went above and beyond answering questions from everyone, including my skeptical girlfriend who I've never seen so spooked! This was an amazing experience from the first step to the last. Juan knows his stuff and was an incredible tour guide through the hauntings and spook spots of St. Augustine. I highly recommend him and can't wait for the next time! Thanks Juan!

1 Thank MattCowDisease
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Juan was spooky, hillarious, and very knowledgeable!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Juan took me and my group of friends on a last minute ghost tour of St. Augustine. I was skeptical of the truth behind his stories at first and asked an unrelenting amount of questions. Juan had definitely done his research and was able to answer all of my questions, turning me into a believer. I've never been on tour with anyone as passionate and interesting as Juan.
Very very impressed, and spooked!!

2 Thank Jroxy989
Seffner, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“VERY informative and spooky!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Juan was an AMAZING tour guide and SUPER informative! Us and our good friends had so much fun on this tour! Spooky and fun! Was definitely my husband's favorite part of our trip!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Gabby K
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So much fun.”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This was nearly the ery best part of our trip. Riding around in the hearse you visit the most haunted spots in St Augustine. Our tour guide was hilarious and informative. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014