“A MUST DO!”
Review of Ghost Hearse Tours

Ghost Hearse Tours
Ranked #50 of 119 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy St. Augustine's most paranormal ghost tour! Tour the ancient city in our haunted vintage funeral coach, Stacy Marie! Tour the most haunted sites in the Old City and use the latest in paranormal investigation equipment! Receive personal attention from our licensed tour guides as they take you to St. Augustine's most active paranormal sites! Tours offered nightly by reservation only.
“A MUST DO!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome sauce!!! So spooky and yet educational. We learned a lot on this cities history. Caught many many orbs on my camera. Also caught a tiny flashing light on my camera while focusing that's not there at the grounds of the lighthouse.

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Juan" tour to remember!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My friends and I (5 of us) took the hearse tour this past July 4th weekend. We had a great time! Juan was a wonderful story teller and really got us into the "haunted" mood of the evening. The hearse was awesome...did I mention it is a convertible! We felt like celebrities cruising around town. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who likes a good scare and a fun time.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank candace1020
Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I were really looking forward to the haunted hearse pub crawl tour. Our first red flag should have been the terrible customer service we received over the phone. Whoever we dealt with was very rude and impatient with our questions regarding the tour. The pub crawl tour is advertised as a 3 hour tour; ours lasted maybe two. Our guide seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of us. He told us that we would hit "six or seven bars" that night, we went to four (one of which was closed and did not serve us). Our tour guide never introduced himself or asked our names, but when he ran into his friends at the bars we visited we pieced together that his name was Juan. Juan was a nice guy and seemed to know a lot about the area, the only problem was that we had been hearing those same ghost stories all week from the other tours we took, mostly from the Red Train Tour (awesome by the way!) We were also surprised that our guide drank with us at one of the bars. He only had one beer but we thought that as our driver for the night he probably should have abstained. He did know a few of the barkeeps and as a result we did get a few discounts on drinks which was nice. The hype around this tour had really built up our expectations. By the end of the tour we were wondering what exactly did we pay for? It was grossly overpriced; $130 for our two tickets-drinks not included. Aside from a few creepy stories about the background of the bars, there wasn't anything "haunted" about it. The hearse itself was pretty cool, but as you bump through the streets of St. Augustine be prepared to be heckled by the local drunks stumbling through the dark!

Wanner Robins
“Creepy pictures so fun”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Omg, I took the tour it was so fun. It rain and stormed it was so scary but fun. I went with four other people, one who was taking pictures we caught a old ghost man maybe on of the 2000 of the dead that was carried in that hearse we heard a story from him about three young girls like me and my two friends who took a picture in the hearse and got a old an like us only a week earlier crazy huh my suggestion is very young kid should not ride but besides that get you Juan and Stacy-Marie (the hearse) and have a good time cause it's very hard not to!!

St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Juanderful!!!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Our group of 11 took this tour and it was worth every cent. Our tour guide Juan left us wanting more. We've taken many tours through out the years and thought we heard it all, we didn't. Even the few skeptics in our group were impressed with his knowledge of the city. Juan gave us the tour to die for. He was funny and knew his stuff. Will 100% be back.....spooky and historically accurate.
Thanks Juan for the memorable night out.

1 Thank Erin N