“Ghostly entertainment”

Sheriffs Ghost Walk Tours
Ranked #18 of 121 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A 90 Minute Walk Along The Dark Streets And Cemeteries Of Old St. Augustine. You will hear stories of Haunted Houses, Bed & Breakfasts and The Old Cemeteries! You will walk the dark streets of the nations oldest city of Saint Augustine, Florida. All stories told are so rich in detail they will tingle your spine!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I have taken several ghost tours in St. Augustine but, by far, the Sheriff's Ghost Walk Tour is the most fun, most entertaining, and with the ghostly stories peppered with history, it was well worth the walk. The Sheriff can tell one hell of a story. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We have been on every ghost tour in St. Augustine and this one was by far the best. The Sheriff blends history with ghost stories in a way that makes them interesting and a lot of fun. He kept our attention and interest throughout the whole tour. The stories were based on researched facts making the whole experience very real. Don't miss this incredible evening out. FYI we had some trouble finding where to buy his tickets and asked a few "other" ghost tours and they acted like they had no idea what we were talking about (thankfully we eventually found him). No doubt his tour is selling more tickets than the others.

2  Thank ann0402
Reviewed 27 October 2013

On the weekend before Halloween I took a group of 22 Rotary Youth Exchange students on the Sheriff's Ghost Tour. These students have never quite seen anything like this before! The Sheriff is Loud, he is Commanding, and he Got Their Attention. They were completely entranced by his performance and, of course, the beautiful and evocative scenery of St. Augustine added to the ambience. They were scared, they cried, they laughed, they didn't know quite what to believe, but it was an evening they will never forget. I sincerely thank the good sheriff for his powerful performance and adding to their Great American Experience.

1  Thank Daphne C
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great experience! The Sheriff promised and delivered. I am in awe of the photos I captured during this amazing and informative walk. Not to be missed.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I thought it would be a little more interesting. I found myself questioning some stories. But was still fun and enjoyable

1  Thank annodal