“They offer samples!”

Ranked #8 of 42 Dessert in St. Augustine
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Description: Phone 904-825-0711
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I enjoyed this store from the moment we walked in there was an huge variety of chocolates, pralines, and the store worker greeted up with samples. Needless to say, I spent some $$$ in there. I am going on their website to order more!

1  Thank Csfoodcritis

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I were in St. Augustine for our honeymoon. We were welcomed by the sweetest lady I have ever met. So sweet in fact that after we bought out sweets we made sure we went back the following day just to say hi and buy more. If you're a truffle fan they have the best and the cheapest truffles in St. Augustine. You must go and try them... and the praline... and the m&m pretzel rods... and the oreos

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

While on an evening walk on St. George Street we got about 10 steps past Savannah Sweets before the aroma hit us and I was forced into a u-turn. The place had all types of candy but the strawberry homemade type suckers are what made it out though there was much more to choose from. Very nice place you should visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Can't walk down St. George Street and not stop into Savannah Sweets! A little something for everyone, the kids absolutely love coming in here!

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Great selection of chocolate covered everything. Choose from fresh fudge or chocolates or buy gifts for others. Pricey but worth it.