“Free hot sauce tasting”
Review of Mara's Hotter Side - CLOSED

Mara's Hotter Side
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My husband likes hot sauce, so we entered and browsed. He picked up one that he knew was good, with the rhino on the bottle. The clerk asked if we wanted to taste some samples, and we said sure. We tried ones with the datil pepper in it. We both liked the store brand hot sauce and since it was good, I also bought a bottle of the datil BBQ sauce as well. I'm excited to cook with my new sauces! I would definitely go back here!

1  Thank Sarahe5682

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Not as much variety as I thought, (most of the store is handbags) but I did pick up a few of the flavors of hot sauce.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We always stop here on our annual visit to Florida to get great hot sause and fantastic leather bags. Great people, great prices.

Reviewed 10 August 2010

This place is all about Hot Sauce you want you got it ! You want to blow your Head off? You got it !You want to blisters your tongue You got it! Or do you just want just a little heat You got it! Mara's is this little place like no other. Nothing but hot sauces ! Very interesting ! And they give free samples !
I should have taken a picture of the warnings" eat at your own risk" Almost like walking in land mines! I have heard the Hot sauce is a afrodisiac there would be some really horny people in here!
I always stop at this place when ever I am in town to to see what "New" kinds she has. Its located on St George St in the alcove with all the shops . Not only is a great little place but it gets you out of the nice Florida summer heat and into the A/C.

Mara even has her own sauce and it comes in various heats for the mild to the curl you toes and you better get out the milk . Love this little place