“Hit the spot”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We arrived after the lunch rush on a Sunday and were treated to relaxed table service. We ordered two gyros and diet cokes. The gyros were hot and tasty, the cokes were refilled for us and we got off our feet and out of the heat for a cool 45 mins. 5 stars just because every thing was just better than usual and what we expected.

• Visited August 2013

Plantation, Florida, United States
“Amazing, good quality tasting food!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My friend and I were the first ones to eat on a Sunday morning. The attendant was extremely nice, he welcomed us and the food was freshly prepared (which is something you rarely see nowadays). The price is reasonable because it is good quality and service food. I must say it's one of the best Greek wrap I've ever had.

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“Focused on the food”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in today for our favorite Greek lunch, Gyros. We browsed the menu selections, they have the spanakopita (spinach and feta pastry puff) stuffed olives, rolled rice in spinach leaves and hummus. It all looked amazing. We ordered the Spanakopita and the beef and lamb gyro. We loved the food it was a knock out. The owner must be the one working and seemed he needed an extra hand to attend the tables, other than that we enjoyed the atmosphere and will return

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Emily T
Miami, Florida
“Best gyros ever”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

I was walking in St Augustine and just steps from Casa Monica hotel. I saw this amazing place. I guess the owner was attending, i was just looking for a soda and thanks to Diane ended up having the best gyro !

1 Thank aikyb
“No service no drinks!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

We stopped by for a quick dinner. They have no drinks or at least we werent offered anything but did not see anything either. We saw the guy wash our lettuce for our salad in the handwashing sink and he cleaned the fan over the grille before cooking our food. Really?!?!! The worst dining experience ever! Surprised to see good reviews gyro was dry and had a head of lettuce on it. Wont go back. Unsanitary and unsatisfying.