“Absolutely Superb!”

The Floridian
Ranked #36 of 621 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Innovative Southern Cuisine prepared with locally and sustainably produced ingredients. New location at 72 Spanish St.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a fantastic restaurant with delicious food meticulously prepared. 9 of us ate there and had a wide variety of meals, appetizers, desserts, drinks and everything and I do mean everything was top notch. From the meat lover to the vegetarian this place can please all. Very nice atmosphere, service was outstanding. This is a real treasure.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,806)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The decorations here are so cute. You really feel comfortable. I love that their food is made from scratch with as many local items as possible. You can taste the difference. Our service was great, she informed us which items could be subbed with tofu or tempeh on the menu- even items that did not state that they could be made vegetarian. I got the tuna nicoise with tofu instead of tuna and my husband got a zoodle dish with tofu. Both were fresh and tasty. I highly recommend and will return to the Floridian.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped in for lunch and enjoyed their Company's Coming appetizer with wonderful fried green tomatoes and pickled veggies. Their salads are amazing and my husband loved his fried green tomato with bacon jam sandwich. Very charming, good service and lots of healthy AND delicious choices.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did some checking for some good eats in the old town area and came up with the Floridian. We had a large party (7), so we were concerned that on a Saturday evening, that it would be a challenge getting seated.

While busy, we were able to get seated after about 20 minutes, but who cared as we found a sitting area upstairs with comfy seats near the bar. We loved the old Florida look of the restaurant and our waitress was super nice and helpful. They have a very nice selection and everyone found something to their liking, including a vegan selection.

I had the Shrimp and Sausage Maque Chox, it was incredible! They had a great selection of craft cocktails, although we opted for a local IPA. I found the Floridian to be a decent value, very clean, friendly service and excellent food located in old town near all the action.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was amazing from start to finish. Alcoholic drinks were delicious and very unique. Food was absolutely amazing. Great flavors, fresh, and culinary creative. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a unique food experience and tasty food. Slightly pricey, but totally worth it!!!