“Ughhh”
Review of Luvberry Cafe - CLOSED

Luvberry Cafe
Description: opened in July 2010. Only spot in st. augustine with illy coffee!
Description: opened in July 2010. Only spot in st. augustine with illy coffee!
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stopped here after our visit to Colonial Quarter and were not impressed with their frozen yogurt. We got mango and didn't taste any mango.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Had a glorious evening, and literally went into town just for ice cream. We went past numerous parlours and fudge shops, including The Hyppo and Kilwins, just because I remember eating ice cream here before.

The young fella behind the ice cream counter (once he finished flirting with the young girls, and moved out the way of the ice cream counter itself when i asked him to, in order for me to see the ice cream....haha go on lad!), was extremely nice, and gave me a generous portion in my cup.

My lady friend had a nice little chat with the two employees behind the counter, and when we went to pay the young man told her to give us a ten percent discount because we are locals and in the industry.

The ice cream, frozen yoghurt, and toppings were great and this was all at 10pm on a Saturday, when all three of the employees probably had a million other places to go. I will go back often, and take visitors/friends there when possible. Thanks Luvberry, I had a really great evening in part because of your service and product.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I am a sucker for fro-yo (frozen yogurt). Anytime I see a stand or shop, I have to stop and get some. Luvberry far exceeded my expectations. I went on 2 different occasions in the 10 days that I was in St. Augustine. The first experience was great and the 2nd was even better. Their luvberry flavor is blueberry raspberry, I think and the taro flavor is the Hawaiian sweet potato. I know that sounds gross, sweet potato flavored yougurt, but it was good enough that I had dreams about it. I would reccommend luvberry to anyone and everyone. I was telling everyone that would listen about how good it was. I suggest you try it.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Taro Frozen Yogurt here. My husband loves the Taro and Luvberry swirl mix. Everytime we go to St Augustine we get this yogurt. I think the Taro is kind of slightly tart and taste berry flavored. The girl behind the counter said it reminds her of buttered popcorn. Not me, but I think it is delish. Also, they gave us free cookies. They were delish too. Love this place!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Our kids wanted lemonade and this more than fit the bill. It's freshly made and you can tell! Tart and not too sweet. The place was busy but the staff made each customer feel welcomed and appreciated. Our server thanked us for stopping in. Not only was the lemonade refreshing, so was the service.

There is a lot to choose from - ice cream, drinks, smoothies. Something to cool everyone off on a warm day!