“Fun and fast!”

El Conquistador Speedboat Thrill Ride & Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Conquer the nation's oldest port on a 30 or 60-minute, thrilling, hi-speed expedition. Enjoy an entertaining thrill ride & tour aboard the El Conquistador Speedboat, focusing on St. Augustine, Florida's maritime heritage, history, landmarks, authentic stories and local marine life. Departing from St. Augustine Municipal Marina, this fun and exhilarating, narrated ride, is appropriate for children (with parents/guardians), teenagers, individuals, couples, families, history buffs...and anyone who enjoys being on the water!
Athens, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and fast!”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We enjoyed our trip on El Conquistador! We were the only ones on there and the captain had a great time hamming it up w/my 7 yr old son. It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sue H

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Worth every penny! Will do it again next year on vacation!!!!

2 Thank Ken24824
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“This was an amazing adventure!”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We had reservations BUT a storm was forecasted. So the they called us to come in earlier! We were the only ones on the "El Conquistador!" But our captain didn't hold anything back! It was truly an amazing adventure! He even slowed the boat down & trolled over to some dolphins for us! I had never ridden on a speed boat before! I HIGHLY recommend this adventure!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Angela B
Southold
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I can't say enough about the the ride and the crew! Don't miss this one! The kids and adults loved it!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Harry B
Steubenville, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Great time on the water!”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My son and I took the shorter thrill boat tour a week and a half ago. There is also another tour about an hour long which does some sightseeing as well. The tour is great if you are looking to get out on the water and feel the wind in your hair. I'm not sure how many people the boat holds but it is not too large which I liked. It felt more personal.

The crew was nice and professional and I felt that it was important to them that their guests have a good time. The captain slowed down and pointed out the dolphins swimming nearby.

If you are looking for something fun and different to do, I would recommend this tour. Remember the sunblock. You will get a lot of sun if you go during certain times of the day.

Visited June 2012