Clean room. Nicely furnished. AWESOME VEIW of historic district and Bridge of Lions. You can't beat sitting on the rockers right outside your door (which opens directly to the intercostal and these views) in the morning and evening. Only negative was the light flooding the room from the outside at night (had to drape towels over glass door to block light.). Room was a little small for a 3day stay, but that is just personal preference. For the price you cannot beat this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picture yourself rising from a restful sleep and gaze out the window of your waterfront room, catching first glimpse of the Nation's Oldest City. Sailboats are anchored in the Bay, while others make their way to the Atlantic Ocean. Imagine sitting in your rocking chair, enjoying a cup of coffee as graceful seagulls fly above and dolphins break the waves. It's the beginning of another perfect day. The Edgewater Inn offers a relaxing, scenic and historic escape in the heart of St. Augustine, Florida. Located just a short walk from historic downtown St. Augustine at the foot of the Bridge of Lions, you will find this to be the perfect escape for your next getaway. Our 19 rooms property is ready to provide you with outstanding hospitality for both the leisure and romantic traveler. Recently renovated, the Edgewater Inn offers stylish rooms, a waterfront guest lounge area, a Smart Start hot breakfast, and afternoon refreshments. Come and enjoy St. Augustine with a view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Edgewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Hotel Saint Augustine
- Edgewater Motel Saint Augustine
- Edgewater Inn St. Augustine, Florida