“Different but good”

Add it.
Thai Hana 2
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Food very authentic. Fun to try if your feel adventurous or want something different. Food was very good, fast and plentiful. Servings are large enough for sharing. Staff very friendly and over all feeling in the restaurant was very family oriented - Enough so that the neighboring tables were talking to us even though it was our first time there. Try it, it was lots of fun!

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We stopped in for supper when visiting the area. We were greeted by very friendly staff and seated at a nice clean table. There is an open kitchen that looked very clean as well. Everything about our meals was fantastic. Delightfully fresh salad followed by the most delicious noodle soup I have ever eaten. The sushi was perfect. The wait staff was very gracious. What a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 13 March 2012

try the play boy roll. it was great. stop there it's worth it.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Thai Hana 2! It is one of my regular favorite places to sit and relax and enjoy some top-notch Thai food! The wait staff is so friendly and accomodating and the food is very authentic and fresh. The menu is moderately priced and they have great lunch and early bird specials that can't be beat! Give it a try!

Reviewed 13 January 2012

IF you want some fabulous Thai food, you should eat in Culpeper VA, or Bluffton SC, but not at this restaurant. It was nothing spectacular, which is what I'm use to, and still looking for in the way of Thai Cuisine. I would say it's Japanese, even Chinese food, but definitely not Thai, so that is my disappointment.... especially when "Thai" is in the restaurant's name. I really wanted it to be a good Thai restaurant, not a hodgepodge of Asian food. I was going to give it a poor rating, but it was adequate, so I changed it to average. The service and atmosphere, were all good, just no "Pow" of flavor, no "Wow" of taste. So I'll drive 3 hours to Bluffton.

2  Thank LocalAuggie