“Delicious Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We wanted good pizza so we chose this place to try it out. We kept the order simple and it turned out simply amazing! For two of us a 10" pizza and the delicious breadsticks was perfect! Fast & friendly service as well.

1  Thank Joey M

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This place gets packed and for good reason!!! The food is ssssoooooo good!!! If you love Great pizza and pasta and so much more, then this is a must...I have never been to Italy but imagine the food is like this there...try the Calzones, you won't regret it!!! Bon Appetite'

1  Thank Andyj1012
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We called ahead with a table of about 10 for my daughter's special event. They were more than happy to accommodate us, and the table was ready for us the minute we walked in. The hostess was friendly and the manager was very nice too. The restaurant was busy but the only server I saw was able to take all of our drink orders quickly and able to give us amazing service. Andrew is an amazing server and the food is the best Italian food you'll ever have in Florida. Thank you so much for making my daughter's graduation special!

1  Thank keeperlight
Reviewed 12 June 2014

half price happy hour drinks come with a free slice of some pretty nice cheese pizza. Italian pot roast was darn tasty!

1  Thank Gregory B
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I selected this resturant on my resent visit because I usually eat at the same place when I visit St. Augustine but wanted to try something new. I admit that I went straight to trip advisor for help and found this resturant. Nothing fancy for decor but my oh my great food. We ordered the antipasto which could have easily been a meal for two. It was loaded and so tasty. We also ordered a small pizza (homemade) and my mother ordered the scampi. We were so pleased and yes, surprised at how wonderful the food was....and very reasonable. Kudos to Steve the manager! We Are planning on a return visit and hope to try out some of the sandwiches but it would take a lot to get us to give up the antipasto. A big thank you to all the reviews here on Trip Advisor - you helped us make a great choice.

1  Thank Gvillegator I