“Ton of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yacht of Fun

Yacht of Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: "Yacht Of Fun" is a charter boat launching in St. Augustine or Palatka, Florida that is simply A LOT OF FUN! Captain Mike Fitzpatrick will take you out on his 23 foot Hurricane deck boat with plenty of seating and shade for up to six guests where you will spend the day doing what YOU like to do! Cruise and sightsee, anchor to swim, play on the sandbars and beaches, catch many kinds of fish, bring your own picnic or enjoy dining at a waterfront restaurant. The rate is $450 per day including Captain Mike for unlimited hours between dawn to dusk! Gratuity is optional, but is appreciated.
“Ton of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We spent fathers day weekend with Mike. It was a surprise for my husband and two boys. Absolutely priceless, great memories! We caught 15 species of fish. I think we hold the record ;) we will do it again next time in St Augustine.

Visited May 2014
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you very much for your review, and for choosing to make Yacht Of Fun your Father's Day surprise! I had a great time fishing with you, and yes you are definitely the record holders for the most species caught! I am happy to hear you will be back the next time you visit to our area!

Abington, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yacht of Fun-Lots of Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We spent another great day with Captain Mike on the Yacht of Fun. Sightseeing downtown St.Aug and the sailing ships, swimming and relaxing and fishing. We had a boatful of kids ages from 5 to 16 and they had a ball. Mike is a great guy and really knows about fishing and Florida and has a million stories. This is without a doubt the best deal in the St.Aug area and probably the entire state.This was our fourth time back on the yacht and the kids are already looking forward to next year. Mike you are the best-thanks

Joe, ,Dan, Chris, Mary Grace, Ryan, Kayla

Visited June 2014
1 Thank joemacdonald63
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thanks so much Joe and Family. It was just great seeing you again. Always a good time! You are definitely my leaders for repeat trips, and I look forward to seeing you and the kids again soon! You know how to fine me!
Frankfort, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yacht of Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Captain Mike was absolutely awesome. With a knowledge of the St. Johns River and his stories it was an absolute wonderful day. His wife Janie made the booking process easy and directions were awesome. Salt Springs is well worth the trip up the river, absolutely an amazing day.

Book Captain Mike today!!

Bill & Jackie From KY

Visited June 2014
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Bill and Jackie, thanks very much for the review! I am so glad you and your family enjoyed the River and the Springs! They are both awesome, not sure about me, but Janie and I both appreciate your kind words! Hope to see you all again next time you visit our area!
Teays Valley, West Virginia
“Yacht of Fun was a great river tour and a great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a great time touring the St. John's River with Captain Mike! He was so very accommodating with my three & five year old boys! He is also very knowledgable regarding local wildlife and the area. (He's also a great storyteller! We were laughing a large amount of the time!) Thanks for a great day & we will be back!!!

Visited April 2014
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Thanks for the review and for a very fun day! We did laugh a lot, and I do love having little kids aboard! I am looking forward to the next time you visit, and we will explore some different areas. I will have more stories for you too!
St. Augustine, Florida
“A day on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife purchased the fishing trip for me as a birthday present. Got five friends together and set sail at 8:00am. Fished by the old fort. Cruised by the fort towards the Bridge of Lions took pictures of the pirate boat. Went to lunch at the Conch House at noon. Started fishing about 2:00pm. What i'm describing is a delightful day on the water with four friends and Captain Mike. Man, we were cuttin up on that boat!!! Captain Mike was awesome!!! The price for 11hours on the water is the best i've seen. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks for a great time Captain Mike!!!

Visited April 2014
Mike F, Owner at Yacht of Fun, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Thanks for the review Mike! And thanks Maria for giving Mike a day of fishing on Yacht Of Fun for his birthday! Fishing all day long with five buddies was a great time for the guys, and definitely a great time for me too! Since hearing you would do it again in a heart beat, I will look forward to the next time!