Don't let the positive reviews fool you: this place was NOT worth 60 dollars a night to stay in (and although the sign outside says $49 a night, they charged us 10 dollars more when I booked it online). The so-called "new renovations" included a new TV hutch, desk and bed frames, and a poorly done coat of paint on the walls of a very dark room. Now, my boyfriend and I are not spoiled tourists with high expectations, but we would have asked for a refund if it wasn't such a credit hassle. The front door to our room wouldn't shut all of the way, because there was a 1/2" space between the top of the door and the frame that let the outside air through. The desk chair had large stains on the seat, and I wouldn't walk in the bathroom without shoes because the floor tile grout was black. Our towels were clean, but scratchy and worn thin, and when we pulled them off the rack we noticed the chrome had come off the towel rod, exposing rusted metal to our washrags. We didn't even have a fitted sheet on our bed! The maid didn't change our beds or even empty our trash cans-we think she merely came in and put the comforter back on the bed. I wouldn't touch that pool with a ten foot pole. It was so dirty and muddy you couldn't see to the bottom! I know the 'grass is always greener', but while driving around town, we saw several other places that were just as affordable and looked so much nicer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Saint Augustine
- Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine Florida