My boyfriend and I booked a cheap hotel because we figured that we would pretty much only be using it to sleep in at night. This place was what I would qualify as a "cockroach hotel." When we checked in to our room, we opened the door and a blast of hot air hit us in the faces -- the AC had not even been turned on to prepare the room for guests and it took a good several hours for the room to cool off. The shower floor felt slimy (had to wear shower shoes!) and the drain was clogged and it took 30 minutes for the water to clear out of the tub after a shower. Although the toilet had a paper ribbon tied over the seat to symbolize that it had been cleaned, when I lifted the seat there were the remnants of the last person to use it... toilet paper and everything. It had not been flushed. They did have wi-fi and good channels, but jeez. Upon arriving my boyfriend and I just looked at each other and he said, "I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this place doesn't have continental breakfast." I wouldn't set foot in the swimming pool. Ok if you need a place for one night in a pinch, but would only go there again as a LAST resort!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Red Carpet Inn
- Red Carpet Inn Saint Augustine
- Red Carpet Inn St. Augustine Florida