We chose the Pirate Haus because "It's all about Pirates" and the free pancake breakfast. My 7 yr old son was soooo excited. He could not decide which bunk bed to sleep in. At Captain Conrad's suggestion, we took a blanket and made a fort for him to sleep in!
The staff were kind and helpful. We met new and interesting people at breakfast everyday. The pancakes were fabulous and the coffee.... lets just say I was in heaven!
This place is very family oriented, no smoking, no drinking and there is a noise curfew. I found the Pirate Haus to be very relaxing and laid back. The beds were comfortable, the room (we stayed in the map room) was clean and spacious. The bathroom was sufficient and clean and I loved the maps on the walls!
The location could not have been better, we walked everywhere from here and be sure to listen to Captain Conrad... he will never steer you wrong!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the best value lodging in the heart of the downtown historic district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Pirate Haus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pirate Haus Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Pirate Haus Inn St. Augustine, Florida