“AMAZING!”

2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore
More attraction details
Owner description: 2ghouls are now offering a choice in the realm of paranormal tours. If you are looking for something completely different join us for our "Through They Key Hole" Event based on the days of Victorian Spiritualism and parlor games. Learn to read tea leaves, explore pendulum dowsing with Angel Cards, and use the "Spirit Talking" board. Small groups in intimate settings, allow for a personalized experience.If you are interested in Ghost Hunting join us for a real investigation at one of the city's most haunted locations, The Old Jail. Conduct your own EVP session,use K-2 meters to explore the sinister history of this Victorian prison while using paranormal equipment.Due to the nature of this event it is recommended for mature guest and is not suitable for children.
Reviewed 1 July 2012

If you have the opportunity to experience this amazing adventure back to the Victorian era do not miss it. This was unlike anything I have encountered in St Augustine. These ladies do an excellent job making everyone feel at home and at ease with the events of the evening. This will not be ST Augustines best kept secret for much longer. Book your tickets now, before the lines get to long!

Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback. We strive to make sure our guests are comfortable and at ease. Our goal is to be accurate, informative and respectful of the spirit world. We want to make sure you have fun and walk away feeling this was time well spent. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 July 2012

As I walked through the door, I knew this was not the ordinary "ghost tour". Using tools from past and present to examine the surroundings and find answers, this expedition was worth every moment there, I did not want it to end.

Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was a really fun evening for us and we are glad that you had more than an 'ordinary' experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip back to St. Augustine.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

We went their for some fun and expected to hear a bump and see a flash or a shadow.... And it's nothing like that! We had a group of eight. And without ruining the fun..: I can tell you 3 or 4 of us teared up from being so amazed at the connections we made!! It is a great experience for the small cost. And you leave with a really cool feeling that once people pass, they still come around. And that you yourself have power to take home with you. To use whenever you need it.

Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

We had a wonderful time hosting your group. Your openness and enthusiasm made it fun for us as well! I am so happy you made the connections you did and thanks for sharing that with us. We hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

"Through the Keyhole" is one of the most original and unique experiences I've ever encountered. Imagine being transported through time to the Victorian era to learn and play different spiritual parlor games from reading tea leaves, to using a spirit board, to examining your Chakras with pendulums, and even more! I actually was impressed with how much was involved within the mere 2 hours of the event. What's great about the whole experience is that you're still given historical and background information into its origination and other paranormal ideas. Tina & Brandy were amazing and helpful hosts throughout the entire experience. They really understand and appreciate the spiritual world and continuously show their respect while still providing a fun and engaging event. My friend was even contacted by her family with the spirit board! So unreal! I can not stress how much I highly recommend this event. I'm actually planning on coming back, but with more people!

Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Thank you! I am so glad you had a good experience. You and your friend were delightful and we look forward to seeing you again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2012

St. Augustine is not only an ancient city of great culture and history, but a place that will help you to discover yourself and help to find answers about your own questions of the afterlife. The 2Gouls Paranormal experience touched me beyond any level I was ready for, and gave me much needed closure in my own life. I discovered things about myself and wife that not only helped us realize our strong connection together, but gave insight into our own lives. This tour is in depth, and for the intuitive mind, and simple seeker alike. You not only will make 'contact,' but walk away with answers, inspiration and an amazing joy of life. We attended the 'Through the Keyhole' tour, and partaked in the tea leaf readings, pendulum dousing and spirit board communication. I not only learned about some untold stories of St. Augustine, but learned about the parlor games of old and for the first time actually got to partake. It was astounding, and both tour guides Tina and Brandy are certified historians of the old city and are an endless wealth of information. Can't wait to do it again!

Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Thank you! I am happy that you and your wife had a good time. We work hard to make sure we provide a good experience for our guest while being respectful to the energy that is around us. We look forward to hosting you again!