“Great experience”

2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore
More attraction details
Owner description: 2ghouls are now offering a choice in the realm of paranormal tours. If you are looking for something completely different join us for our "Through They Key Hole" Event based on the days of Victorian Spiritualism and parlor games. Learn to read tea leaves, explore pendulum dowsing with Angel Cards, and use the "Spirit Talking" board. Small groups in intimate settings, allow for a personalized experience.If you are interested in Ghost Hunting join us for a real investigation at one of the city's most haunted locations, The Old Jail. Conduct your own EVP session,use K-2 meters to explore the sinister history of this Victorian prison while using paranormal equipment.Due to the nature of this event it is recommended for mature guest and is not suitable for children.
Gainesville, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband & I were the only ones who booked an event on a recent Friday evening, so we got Brandy & Tina's (and Sam, Luke, Toby & other's ) undivided attention. My husband is the more skeptical one, but he came away with two real experiences that he is still talking about. He & I both heard two knocks in the kids' room and his divining rod (I think that is what it is), moved in response to a question to Toby. It also looked like an orb followed me out of Sam's cell and I had two instances of feeling very cold (confirmed by temperature readings). When we were sitting in the upper part of the jail, the 'inmates' were definitely making their presence known. I don't know how anyone can come away from this experience & doubt that there really is something on another level here. I just wish now that we had also booked their Keyhole after dark tour the following evening instead of the lighthouse. Thanks again for a great evening!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jacqui-in-FL
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for your feedback! We provide a real experience for our guest, which means no gimmicks or theatrics. The old Jail was very active the night you and your husband visited!
We are happy you came away with a positive experience. We hope to see you back for another one of our events.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgetable Experience/ Very Validating!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The tour guides are very attentive and informative and each party receives their own equipment to use during the investigation. My husband and I decided we would take this tour the night of April 26th, while spending the weekend in St. Augustine and shockingly, we experienced far more paranormal activity than we could have possibly imagined. Unlike other paranormal "tours", this is truly an investigation. During our investigation, contact with several spirits were made. One of which, clearly responded to a question that was asked, by speaking my name. My husband was a skeptic prior that night, now he is a believer! This adventure is a MUST for believers and skeptics. I would not recommend taking young children or those who are frightened by "ghosts", because this is NOT like a paranormal walking tour, this is real and the spirits at the old jail house seem very willing to communicate and make the presence known!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mary W
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The spirits were very active on the evening you and your husband joined the investigation.
We are happy you had a positive experience and we look forward to you joining us again.
Lake Worth, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd Visit is Even Better! Denny McCue”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My sister, 12 year old nephew and I had the most fun at the old St. Augustine jail back in August 2013. On March 22, 2014 we returned with our Mom and cousin, Jill. The additional equipment enhanced the experience and made it so much more. Toby is a real draw for my sister...and my nephew jumps right in and investigates on his own. What happened this time around was awesome! I took a couple pics in the Sheriff's office in the back part beyond the fireplace. I turned and announced "Flash" and took one pic that will be shown on the facebook page. There is a huge orb above one of the ladies' head. At first I really thought it was an old fashioned street light outside the window. A few people congregated around me to see the pic. (which was taken on an old Polaroid camera...not a digital). There was the orb! I hurried into the HG area where Cary and Tina were observing a screen (there was a camera in the Sheriff's office). They said, " What do you have?" like they already knew...when observing the video screen, we saw a total of 3 orbs. You see one, then my flash of the camera, and two shoot upwards. We had a cross verification of an actual pic and a video of the orb...it was a great experience and Tina, Brandi, Maria, and Cary are so knowledgeable about the history! They also guide without pushing, and conduct EVP sessions in a most expert way! Love the experience and plan on making more visits in the future. If you too have made a previous visit, and want to come back...please make sure to contact them and you will receive VIP treatment, as in being able to go inside and investigate early while others are touring and getting the history. Very much worth every penny they charge if you go in with an open mind!

1 Thank Denny M
We appreciate you returning and taking the investigation for a second time. It was exciting to get cross documentation with the photo you captured and the video evidence.
Your photo and the video is posted on our FB page.
We look forward to hosting you and your family on your next visit to St. Augustine.
Pooler, Georgia
“Great time!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My 13 yr old daughter loves the paranormal so we decided to take her on an adventure. Tina, Cary and brandy were awesome! We had a great time exploring, listening and experiencing the jail and it's spirits. My daughter and I both felt like we were being touched on the legs and hair. My husband felt a very hot spot on his neck and I took a photo and there is an orb at his neck! I took a photo of my daughter and there seems to be a mist near her leg and it looks like part of her thigh is missing! We connected with a young boy who was interested in talking and a young woman who seemed to favor my husband. We had a great experience and really felt like we had interacted with spirits vs being told a cheesy ghost story! I fully recommend this to anyone! Our family will be back!!

Visited March 2014
Tina V, Owner at 2ghouls Investigation, Tours and Lore, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
We are glad you and your family had a good time! We provide our guest with all the tools necessary to have a meaningful experience with out theatrics or gimmicks.
Your feedback is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.
Hope to see you at another one of our investigations!
“Excellent authentic experience!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is the best paranormal/ghost experience that we have been on in FL! We will definetely do it again!

Visited March 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you on another investigation.