“The worst wyndham ever!”

Super 8 St. Augustine
Ranked #70 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2013

the staff was friendly at all times, as well as being available for all of our questions about the town. the price was very reasonable, and there was breakfast awaiting us in the morning. i am reading a couple complaints on here but any issue we had was taken care of immediately by staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Well folks needed to share my impeccable stay here off state road 16. I'm a mother of one child that's of school age and needed a place to stay for a while while looking for a rental. If its one night or extended you'll want to be here. Big rooms...high ceilings....balcony to step outside....door accessed from the inside hallway which is safer and a CLEAN great pool! I've actually been here for over two months and you'll not find another review that could be more on point. In all this time I've not seen one bug...and the wash machine and Dyer is right down the hall. TV is full channel not just the first 22 like in most hotels. Overall everyone is pretty sweet and helpful but lets face it one particular girl doesn't belong in hospitality. Oh ya right next to a killer outlet mall...closer to the one that's outside. Hope this helps you determine where you want to stay

• Stayed November 2013
Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My sister was down from VA and they were staying an exit away in a fancy Golf resort. My side of the family is not as $$$$ so.................... We picked the Super 8 for it'd proximity to I-95 and the outlet stores.

Desk clerk was very nice upon my arrival.. asked me 1st or 2nd floor which I thought was great. I appreciate being asked. Non smoking room was very clean. Beds and Pillows were very nice. Bathrooms could use some updating. But for me it worked well.

Like I said LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.. and price.. great location and for $50 you can't beat it.. Thanks for the great service and stay!!!

Room Tip: My room close to office on 1st floor was convenient and clean. No hall noise.. No noise from upstair...